Fastest Bowling Speeds

Discussion in 'Hobbies & Interests' started by ryunp, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ryunp

ryunp Unknown Entity Premium

I personally have not hit above 27.00mph ish. We use a 6lb ball.

But this is fucking rediculous. None of us can touch our buddy Chris. Here I took a screenshot:
    [​IMG]

No shattered pins yet.
  2. 3Dradio

3Dradio I seriously never change this shit. Premium

If you're going for speed, go with a heavier ball, not a lighter one. Of course if you're playing to knock down some pins, sacrifice some speed for accuracy.
  3. BudVugger

BudVugger Mean Green Mother Premium

Girly arms :/ meh

My average is 23mph on my normal throw w/ a 16 pound ball. Already surpassed the clock speed registering a 39.99mph while gunning it.
  4. ryunp

39.99mph with a 16lb is just bogus. Going with the pic or didn't happen.

If your able to throw a 16lb bowling ball that fast with just your arm strength than you must look like chuck norris. With volleyball and tennis we have above average upper body strength, and were' capping around 30. I'm curious how you hold the ball for a 40mph throw.
  5. BudVugger

I don't have a fast throw on tape, but here is my normal throw. As for how to hold the ball to throw that quick, hold on tight, have a ball that is drilled for your hand and as for approach and release I bring the ball back above my shoulders on the backswing.

*volume is screwed up so turn your speakers down.*

6. Dead Set

Dead Set Kang of Pang Premium

Because the guy is a league bowler with a count of more 300 games than women I've fucked.

Bowling=Bud wins

/thread.
  7. ryunp

I don't doubt he is amazing. That was creepy good. But I just can't imagine 39mph after seeing 31mph. Just doesn't seem possible. Ahh well with those skills I have nothing left to say. I throw some nasty spins but don't have my own ball.
  8. BudVugger

I forgot one key bit. I have retard strength, or so I'm told. lol
  9. ryunp

Haha, sounds like it. If you can get a pic of 39 mph one of these days I will have my buddies shit brix.
  10. BudVugger

Actually let me see if I can find the pic.
  11. Jane Deere

Jane Deere TimeLady Staff

i HATE when kids to this shit! i especially hate when they are doing it next to me and i am trying to freaking PRACTICE! grrrrr!
  12. BudVugger

wut ?
  13. Brain Spout

Brain Spout Wizard No More

Did bowling suddenly go for a game reserved only for pedophiles and dudes with mustaches to a popular sport?

Has comedy central shown so many airings of that amish bowling movie that people suddenly think bowling is badass or something?

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO.

Oh wait, I'm on an internet forum, you guys are all probably pedophiles, lawl.

A volleyball is very light and large. It encounters a lot of air resistance. That's the first thing. The second is, I doubt that you're spiking the ball at only 30 mph.

As for tennis, you have to be hitting it faster than 30 mph. In professional tennis, a 90 mph serve is "average." At high school level you have to hit serving at minimum of 60 mph, I would assume to be competitive.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. 53V3N

53V3N I never said I knew what I was doing. Staff

[​IMG]
  15. Brain Spout

Brain Spout Wizard No More

16. rub1out

rub1out Get 'em up against the wall. Premium

Ask pissed. :rofl:

On a side note, bowling=:indiff:
  17. ryunp

I never bowl without my handy dandy alcoholic beverages. Good times.
  18. rub1out

If you havta drink to make something fun, it doesn't count. So I stand by my original statement.
  19. ryunp

I can stop when ever I want.
  20. rub1out

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch! :p