Fucking dykes...

Discussion in 'Taters & Haters' started by [HOSTILE], Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

I honestly laugh at you. It's funny how mannish you 'things' try to be, and yet you hate men so much.

What's the matter? Too fat for the boys? Too much acne to get a prom date? Did the softball coach tell you. "it's okay...no one gets girls like us" and invite you to a 'special' party just for girls?

Pffft. I think you're a joke, all of you. I can tolerate faggot men, because they eliminate my competition. But dykes...well, I personally think you're trying too hard. You don't impress me, or intimidate me. I'm sure a man taught you how to eat pussy.
  2. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

They dress like men, because they feel as though they ARE a man trapped in a woman's body.

There have been many studies as to why this happens. What I've collected is this:

There is a portion of your brain that determines male or female, then there are your genitals that determine male or female. In utero, sometimes, these are developed in opposition to each other. THAT is why. They don't do it to piss people off.

It's not choice, you ignorant fuck.

As far as bisexuality goes. I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Not EVERYONE is attracted to a person's sex, but to a person's energy.

It IS your choice to be a hate mongering redneck, however.
  3. Relorian

Relorian I love Sodomy and You

Considering how much they hate the cock, they sure do buy alot of strap ons. If you hate the idea of a penis, why in the fuck BUY ONE?

Its like Oh yes, i hate men and their penis... now put that fucking strap on up in me babe.

[/sarcasm]
  4. o_O pl0x

o_O pl0x Banned - What an Asshat!

Bullshit.
  5. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

I was born a hatemongering redneck. I'm a product of my environment. It's my hippie love energy that makes me this way.

Please. Don't bombard me with that "it wasn't my choice" bullshit. I'm sorry, but we're the only animals on this planet that try to defy nature.

Next, you'll be telling me about the disease that makes people fat genetically and that they have to eat.
  6. Hater808

Hater808 The hate still Shapes me

Obesity can be linked to genetics and everybody has to eat.
  7. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

Maybe I worded that wrong. Either way... I'll do this:

Eating disorders. You can have pity for your eating disorder when I have pity for my smoking disorder and alcoholism.

But I'm sorry, people weren't born gay until we started hurtind peoples' feelings. Then, I'm sure some (gay) scientist made an excuse. It's funny, animals aren't born gay.
  8. Hater808

Hater808 The hate still Shapes me

Dolphins fuck the same gender just for fun. Being gay exists all over the animal kingdom. It's the human population that has a problem with it.

"You sold me queer giraffes" - Gladiator just for rolfs

p.s I have no problem with your alcoholism or your smoking disorder. It's your personality disorder that affecting other people :) .
  9. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

My personality disorder?

The one I choose?

Okay. I can deal with that.
  10. <3 Musee.
  11. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

It's funny, you don't know what you're talking about.
  12. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

It's funny. I'm having fun being mean to dykes. I don't consider them people now because of you. They are in the same box as vegans and hippies now.

Somewhat biased, but factual content: http://www.family.org/lifechallenges/A000000186.cfm

It's never been proven. Most of it depends on environmental factors. In other words, if you're kid's a sissy and you let him be one- he's very likekely to be a fag.

Here: http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/narth/quotes.html

And more: http://www.narth.com/docs/innate.html

So please, spare me. I suppose next you'll be telling me we can be born killers.
  13. MentorX

MentorX The Literate Ape

I am a lesbian. If there are any other lesbians in here, pics please. :p
  14. TFO

TFO I am not a fan

I have no problem with lesbians, but I hate dykes. Ya know the butchy bitches named Carol that wants to be the "big bitch on campus". Just as I have no problem with gay men, but flamers piss me the fuck off. No reason to act like that.
  15. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

One argument: if being gay is genetic, I suppose when a gay couple has a child it will be gay. I suppose that's also fucking impossible.
  16. Gea

Gea Oh, Guy liiike!

Slow down the gravy train. This statement is inaccurate. Homosexual behavior exists in the animal kingdom, but exclusively "gay" animals rarely exist and when they do it is either genetic self-preservation (some animals take or give gay sex to steal/exhaust that organism's supply of sperm/eggs), fluke (just not caring, I mean some turtles will mount rocks), a species that is hermaphrodite-ridden (which explains itself, really), or a product of gender equilibrium being plain off kilter.

Exclusively is different than dolphins fucking for fun, or other animals showing dominance/ social behavior through this.

Asides from the fact you are also trying to prove him wrong with sources of bisexuality, not full blown homosexuality.

It is obvious why true homosexual animals rarely exist. As said before, they can't continue their genetic line.

What Hostile is getting at aren't specifically gay people, but man-hating dykes who ironically mimic men in actions and even attire. Everyone got off topic saying, "well they are trapped in a woman's body!" or "it is genetic!" The original topic was in fact that these dykes hate men and yet try to be them, use dildos, and do other horribly hypocritical things.
  17. kich

kich the little spoon

I've got a female friend that wants to be a guy. She's gone as far as changing her first name to 'Joel', and she's saving up for her lil' penis.

As far as I'm concerned, she's one of the guys. Don't matter to me what set of parts God gave him. She wants to be a guy, whatever.

But dykes are something else. It is their choice, just as it is Joel's. as long as they aren't...well, dykes about it, then I'm fine with it.

From the link [HOSTILE] provided, I found this gem:

Oops.
  18. Spikey

Spikey Charismatically Offensive

Let homosexuals live their lives in peace. It's not hurting you, is it?
  19. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

Not at all. That's why I'm attacking them now, when they don't expect anything.

Not the homosexual community. Just dykes. You know, those mannish former women that aren't really people?
  20. GanjaGirl

GanjaGirl Banned - What an Asshat!

[HOSTILE].. Normally we seem to see eye to eye on a lot of shit, but right now you're being so ignorant you make GWB look like he's doing a good job.

Let me learn you a thing or two, about growing up with lesbians, and research I've done over the years on my own.

Genetics play a large roll in lesbianism, though not all the time, there are "tendencies" that can skip generations. My mother, my grandmother, myself, and my grandmother's mother are all living proof of this, though how is hardly any of your business.

Nature also uses this as her own way of population control.
    If you don't believe me, do your own experiment. Take 50 rats of the same gender, put them in a cage. Watch them eventually start fucking like rabbits.

If a lesbian wants to have a kid, she just has to find a drunk gullible man. I've seen it happen, and know two children who were a product of such a "task".

FACT. Lesbianism isn't always a choice, but more often than not this is the case.

FACT. DYKES and FLAMERS suffer from hormonal imbalances, just like people with bipolar disorders. That's why you will see quite a few dykes with mustaches, and flamers with high pitched voices and rollercoaster emotions.

FACT. My mother's a lesbian. I will defend her. So unless you've got some relative information, a real reason to hate lesbians other than your own hick trailor trash upbringing, you can take this entire thread and stick it up your pilloweating ass.

I'm not going to engage in any more debating with you on this subject. Troll on, I'm done with this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.