Eye Candy Full-Figured Hotties

Discussion in 'Pix Pen' started by Draygoon, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Draygoon

Draygoon 4 legs good

[​IMG]

I can't be the only one who'd tear this shit up for hours.

I'm fucking tired of all the skinny-ass teenage looking chicks in this forum. I don't know about y'all, but I gotta have me some extra cushion for the pushin'. Who's with me?

2. I'd probably hit it.

WITH AN ICE CREAM TRUCK, LOL.

3. Farceur

Farceur Philosophy Nazi Premium

I would hit that shit, unabashedly, lights on, face to face.

4. To make Dray feel better, and to keep a serious face...

Yes, I would make love to that woman for hours. Then I would buy her a very large breakfast, and probably call her back the next evening to join me for an exquisite dinner at the finest restaurant in town. We would probably finish the evening of wining and dining and buffeting by going back to my penthouse to have more gloriously sweaty relations. After buying her the all-you-can-eat breakfast at Denny's, I would pork her in the bathroom, doggy-style of course, so she can bury her face in a three layer chocolate cake. Of course she would reply to this with, "did you say pork?"

5. Farceur

[​IMG]

Yeah.

6. Jane Deere

Jane Deere Mama Deere Staff

i can't believe that is considered plus size. i was there not to long ago. maybe not that big...but preeeetty darn close

7. Danni

Danni Ralphie Premium

Believe it or not, I was around that size when I was in high school. 190lbs to be exact. I've dropped a few pounds to be 130lbs, but I still have my hips. According to the 'status quo,' my hips are actually bigger than the average females. For example, most of the girls I see around here run around in size 7 to 9 jeans. Sometimes even lower. Myself, however, although I'm not plus size, have to have a size 11 or 13.

Why?

Because I pack much back. :thumbsup:

8. disturbed86

disturbed86 FILOSAFUR

pics?

9. Farceur

I wasn't poking fun either(Just to clarify). In all seriousness, Farceur digs the plus-sized ladies.

10. Danni

Danni Ralphie Premium

Even though you see my facebook on a DAILY BASIS...

Sure.

Old pics from high school:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't have a decent ass pic at the moment, so that's about all that you can see of my hips. It's showing off my tramp stamp more so, but there.

And I know you weren't kidding, Farc. I was just bringing it to everyone's attention. I'm no skinny minnie, but I was that size not too long ago. :thumbsup: I'm comfortable with the way I look now. Obviously, or I wouldn't have posted in the booby thread the other day. lol

11. I don't dig them specifically, I just have an open mind...err, heart I guess to women of all shapes and sizes. One of the greatest loves of my life wasn't exactly a skinny girl.

12. Draygoon

Draygoon 4 legs good

Honestly I'm pretty sure it is nowadays. Odd, and a bit sad, but my point in titling the thread as such was to get some hotties up in here that didn't have the bodies of ten-year-old boys with fake boobs stuck on.

I'm diggin' it, Danni. You done looked GOOD.

[​IMG]

The new Miss England <3

13. Danni

Danni Ralphie Premium

That's the way it should be. What gets me is that there are some guys out there that go out into the world looking for that 'perfect woman.' You know, the one that looks like the a centerfold or this year's playmate. I have several friends like that, and there are great women right in front of them that they don't give the time of day because 'they aren't skinny enough.'

It makes me sad.

14. Draygoon

Draygoon 4 legs good

The truth.

I'm curious as to who, besides me, is attracted to that fuller figure. To me, honestly, that's more what a woman "should" look like. Maybe I'm just as shallow, but I'm not attracted to skinny small-boned women.

/shrug

15. Danni

Danni Ralphie Premium

If I did not love the penis, I would probably go for ladies that had meat on their bones. At the least, probably my size.

16. Rook

Rook The Big Dog

No, no. No!

17. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

The sad thing is, gargantuan womanatees with jelly rolls consider themselves "Plus-size" and ruin it for the hotties with nice figures.

18. kich

kich the little spoon

I actually prefer woman that aren't rail-thin. In fact, one of my first serious relationships was with a woman that was...well, a little larger than average, we'll say.

But dear God, she could suck the chrome off a bumper!

19. Jack

Jack Personable

Ha-HA!

THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE WITH THIS IMAGE WAS DELETED BECAUSE THIS IS A PG 13 SITE AND THE MODERATOR DECIDED THAT IT WAS TOO NOT PG 13.

THE NEXT TIME YOU REPOST AN IMAGE THAT WAS DELETED BY A MODERATOR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

I MEAN PERMANENTLY.

20. ferengi

ferengi Yay fire!

:yeahthat:

"The Stallion" :confused:

Tranny alert, tranny alert!