How long does ecstasy stay in the blood stream?

Discussion in 'Brain Droppings' started by Descent, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Descent

Descent Hella Constipated

Took half a pill last Friday and I got a job interview Thursday. They won't test me until the second interview, date not said.

Eric said it was around four days. Is this true?

I haven't smoked weed in about a month so that's a non-issue.

2. 3Dradio

3Dradio I seriously never change this shit. Premium

If I'm not mistaken, X is a modified form of methamphetamines, which again, if I'm not mistaken, take 3 days for the metabolites to vacate the system. You may want to confirm that with a more qualified individual, but it seems you're in the clear.

3. I'm no expert, but in my experience some of that depends on the type of "X" you consumed. However, considering when you took it, that you only took half a pill, and the fact the second interview is unscheduled, I'd have to agree with 3D. You have little to worry about drug test wise.

4. G's-up

G's-up Flame Bait

You got plenty to worry about if they do a hair test on you. Just cause you haven't smoked weed in a month doesn't mean you still can't test positive for it. I use to do drug testing in a Dr's office a LONG time ago, it depends on how determined they are on knowing whether or not you do drugs.

There are shampoos that you can get and drinks you can consume that will help mask though.

So you got the bad and the good news. :happysad:

5. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

Actually, weed stays in your system for a month or more, depending on how fat you are. THC is fat soluble so it stays in your fatness. :p

You should absolutely drink something before you go in, just to be safe. Or you could spend a day or two drinking water. The water will flow through your system so fast, that the THC won't have a chance to sit. It won't show up in your pee.

As far as E goes, it also depends on what your pill was comprised of. But, you only took a half, so I wouldn't worry about it. MDMA (that's the PURE form, which you probably didn't have) takes 24-72 hours to leave your system.

Give it three days just to be safe.

6. I hate to break this to you, but with most jobs/employers hair follicle drug-testing is rare, to say the least. It does happen, but it's not even close to likely.

Friendly advice Descent: You should make sure you know both the drug you're taking, and what you having going on in your life, before you take anything. (Outside of what the doctor prescribes, of course. :p)

Wonderfully said, mdot

EDIT: FYI: DRUGS ARE BAD, MMMMMK!?

7. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

Thank you, thank you. :D

YES! Drugs are bad, mkay? Just say no!

Also, why would you only take half a pill? Did it even do anything for you?

8. That's what I was thinking, actually. Roffle. Though, Descent could be one of those people who get high from the anticipation alone. (Think you're high, you'll feel high, sort of deal) Not completely unheard of.

9. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

Lmao. Like the kids did in high school. :lol:

10. dustinzgirl

dustinzgirl Banned - What an Asshat!

You are an idiot. Don't do man made chemicals and fry your brain.

PS: God damn do I wish I could get high on anticipation.

11. I'll second that. ;)

12. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

Hey, hey now. It's killing the weak brain cells. The ones that are holding the strong brain cells DOWN. :p

Either way, DG, if you ingest man-made chemicals responsibly, then there shouldn't ever be a problem.

You and me both, babe. Talk about inexpensive! Think of all the money that I could save! :thumbsup:

13. dustinzgirl

The problem with street chemicals is you are never really sure what they are made out of. If you can grow your own or pick your own, then you don't have to worry about it. E is one of the stupidest fucking drugs out there.

14. shellfish

shellfish a pigeonhole for chaos

The only jobs I know that pay the money to do hair folicle tests are those that involve children. I can't see you in that field (smiles) so you should be in the clear.

15. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

Actually, there are pill report websites. You DO know, if you don't buy form strangers. There are also home tests that you can do, that will show you the contents of a pill.

People are only afraid of the things that they don't understand. :p Ecstasy is probably one of the SAFEST drugs out there, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. The best $20 you will EVER spend.

I honestly have NO PITY, whatsoever, for irresponsible drug users. They are the reason for this drug war bullshit.

16. dustinzgirl

God I hope not.

17. Actually, money is a more accurate reason for the so-called "war on drugs".

Regardless, that's a whole different topic. Carry on.

18. mdotpandie

mdotpandie Onychophagist

Granted. I've done reports on this very topic. I also believe that if people were more responsible with their drug use (i.e., dosage, research), then there would be less of a reason to keep them off the streets. Less FEAR of them.

But alas, you can't count on people to be responsible. :rolleyes:

19. Descent

Descent Hella Constipated

I was rolling pretty hard. Eric's friend smuggled it in from Holland in finger condoms. He claims the tabs were pure MDMA.

20. That's not necessarily true either. Regardless of the amount of responsible users, researchers, and dose amounts, there will always be people who preach "evilness in drug use", and people being the sheep that they are will fall into this like they do everything else. This would result in an equal amount of fear.

It's in our nature as human beings to fear, and make assumptions towards what we don't understand or that which is new to us personally. That's partly why we're so naive, and fall into the trappings of "stories", "legends", and "myths".

Now money on the other hand. Well, simply put if they could make money on it, there would be no "war", period. Make no mistake about it, they don't care because of fear or the goodness of their hearts. They'd let us die by the thousands if it suited them. They care because of greed. (Another reason for the war, also revolves around money. Money made by imprisonment, probation, enforcement, "research", etc, etc)

He's full of shit.