I'm tired of fucking my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Life Sucks' started by Jack, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack

Jack Personable

I really love her, but it's fucking boring. All I can do is think of other women.
    It's a shame because we lie together and get along so well. Should I just fantasize for the rest of my fucking life? :question:
  2. DIZNUTS

DIZNUTS Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý

don't worry dude i'll fuck her for you ;) i dunno go 2 a relationship councelor?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jack

Jack Personable

!!!!!

Thanx for the offer/ If I tell her I'll be sleeping on a couch in Hell.
  4. SHS

SHS Plaid Ninja

Dump her and play another game of Ball.
  5. DeadOnArrival

DeadOnArrival +Chibi+Yoko+

Just try something differant..if you're doing the same kinda thing each time you fuck her then it's bound to get boring..
  6. She's right, dude. Sounds like you need to mix it up a bit. New things/places/whatever. Get creative.
  7. Yes. You can fantasiZe all you'd like. In reality,maybe you shouldn't spend so much time at your Aunt Neal and Bob's house. I'm guessing that you're still in school? If so,enjoy your choice of freedom...or not. Sooner than later you'll be locked down like an Alabama prison n00b on "Free Fish" night. Should you find yourself discontented with your current biotch,maybe you might switch it up with her. Take the strap-on in for a tune up,and let her catch for a change.
  8. JLXC

JLXC WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic

YES. Fantasize about other women, because no matter who you end up with, it will eventually be the exact same situation. We always want what we don't have but don't EVER let that shit all over what you Do have. Remember that or be miserable the rest of your life.
  9. LiberatioN

LiberatioN Trance Addict

If there's physical attraction in play, there's shouldnt be a problem.

As suggested, try new things. Tell her what you like, dont like, and how she could do better. Ask the same of her too, she'll be much more compassionate in the sack. ;)
  10. bnccoder

bnccoder Active Member

Sex in public places always makes things interesting.
  11. BklynCannonball

BklynCannonball pffffffffffttttttttttt...

Role play! Talk about your fantasies and get her to talk about hers. Pick characters from a movie a tv show or a book....don't matter, whatever. Romance helps too.

How's your foreplay technique are you getting her hot? Tease the hell out of her and she'll go crazy.
  12. teh anarchist

teh anarchist Ånarchist

Also, chances are that if you're bored, she's even more bored.

Edit: P.S. That could also mean she's doing the same thing you are (fantasizing) :thumbsdn:
  13. LiberatioN

LiberatioN Trance Addict

if that's the case, role-playing is the answer. :thumbsup:

you always have to look at the positive when it comes to stuff like that...life is to short to waste being cynical ALL the fuckin time.
  14. Dave666

Dave666 Pot-Head

3-way(bring one of her friends over)
  15. LiberatioN

LiberatioN Trance Addict

that's always a trap, man. if she doesnt buy it, you've lost her or she'll think less of you. that's definitely risky.
  16. I'm tired of fucking your girlfriend too.
  17. LiberatioN

LiberatioN Trance Addict

I saw that one coming eventually. Maybe he shouldnt have sex so much so it's more meaningful. :happysad:
  18. R@@V@il

R@@V@il Douche Bag

Ur just having sex for having sex without really wanting to have sex , id suggest u guys take a break and ofcourse get a little more romantic, soon enough ull want eachother again, .
  19. Sulik

Sulik I'm serious, no?

Hell, just say "Hey bitch, i'm sick of you and your boring arse! Now get out of my house!". She will get confused and furious, and she will go. Now if you love her you'll have a hard time convingcing her to come back. And that's won't be a boring task :).
  20. -Scooter-

-Scooter- Maximus Complainus

A good quick fix for this kind of problem that has always worked for me are "props". Use things, ummm, not like strap on's or anything. I am talking about food, mints, and liquids. Mind you, don't fantasize about her being a giant sundae, just make a trail from toe to titty with Hershey's Choc Syrup. That always work for a nice time, if you road has the right bends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.