kids fucking suck more than anything ffs

Discussion in 'Life Sucks' started by person99, Sep 4, 2004.

1. person99

person99 Flame Bait

i was at the eyedoctor yesterday and i walk in and theres this little fucking shiteating bitchfucking cuntslapping dickweed kid standing by the coutner and guess what he fucking does? HE FUCKING TURNS AROUND AND LOOKS AT ME!! WTF!!! and hes staring me up and down (no there was no reason to stare) and im looking at him like "wtf are u looking at shithead" and hes like = *stare*. FFS i wanted to crack his skull and grind his bones into powder. kids fucking suck they just stare, shit, cry, steal stuff, break stuff, bother you, jump on things, fuck stuff up, fucking act like fucking retards, do stupid shit, say stupid things, dont fucking listen to normal people who know a fuckload more than they do, have no fucking common sense, WTF FFS there is nothign worse than those little bastards.

*proceeds to daycare with sledgehammer* I WANA FUCKING KILL EM ALL AND SMEAR THEIR BLOOD AND BONES ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD THE LITTLE SHITS :mad: :bomb: :gun:
  2. Jung

Jung Hyper Sodium Force Premium

stupidity is great humor...nice one, you made me laugh.:thumbsup:

although probrably not the way you intended.

p.s. learn to convey your thoughs in written english & welcome to the site.
  3. Pachyderm

Pachyderm I really did.

Was this post in regards to small children who don't know it's not PC to stare at other people yet?? Kids who are curious about the other people that are near them? Shit, if I didn't stare at people/objects, I don't think I could draw from memory and have a career in art. Get a clue you ass chunk, and welcome to the site. :mfinger:
  4. RGN-dRaGoN

RGN-dRaGoN Chaos Dragon

15 times you said fuck or a form of fuck, and im not even gonna COUNT the rest of the curses... but heres my ques... wats your point?
  5. RGN-dRaGoN

RGN-dRaGoN Chaos Dragon

dude? u draw too? AWSOME i love drawing :p
  6. Pachyderm

Pachyderm I really did.

Yeah, I am an art student.. Didn't you see it where is lists your job. I go to Columbus College of Art and Design. I would like to hear about the stuff you draw.
  7. person99

person99 Flame Bait

this is a ranting forum, my point is, kids suck.
  8. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

okay, first off, kids are very smart, second, maybe he thought u were cool, third of all, kids are kids. They're expected to run around and be annoying and have runny noses and stuff. It's a part of life and I bet u were the exact same way when u were a kid. BTW, I see u're new, so a complimentary fuck u!
  9. i stare at people too.

Hey... it's not my fault they wear low cut shirts that all but cover their boobs :)
  10. RGN-dRaGoN

RGN-dRaGoN Chaos Dragon

awsome... i shouldve realized ur job thing b4 lmao, i like to draw birds, girls, halo, or any other video game realated things, and dragons (as u coulndnt have guessed) lmao wat do u draw?
  11. fuckin right. hell yeah to that maggie
  12. person99

person99 Flame Bait

ya but when i was a kid i wasnt anoying, i was funny as hell because of the stuff i did. and it wasnt stupid annoying shit that bothered anyone or made anyone go "wtf"
  13. yummy... kids with gravy.
  14. and with those nummy little toes.
  15. mmm... crunchy.
  16. MaxPower

MaxPower Palms are sweaty, moms spagetti Staff

So rant.............better to geht it out here than going postal
  17. person99

person99 Flame Bait

ive never gone postal, i go postal in my head but never in real life. someone pisses you off and u wana kill em then just imagine killing em and doing whatever u want to do. its just as good, then u feel much better.
  18. magnolia

Every kid does stupid annoying shit. Get over yourself. I'm sorry, but this is pointless. When you were a kid, you probobly were annoying. Every child is at one time or another.
  19. person99

person99 Flame Bait

ok fine then. i was anoying when i was a kid. but now i realize how people felt back then when they looked at me
  20. magnolia

haha. I'll give you that.