My Mom is a Fucking Whore(seriously)

Discussion in 'Life Sucks' started by jayspawn1207, Dec 14, 2006.

1. jayspawn1207

jayspawn1207 Banned - What an Asshat!

While my dad was in Korea(military) my mom brought over this guy Evans. I saw nothing wrong with that because my mom and dad both have platonic friends. But I started to see this fucker more and more and pretty soon he was having dinner with us and taking my mom to the movies and shit. My dad gets back from Korea and I metioned Evans name and it started this huge fucking argument. My dad then had to go to Afgan a few years later. The DAY he fucking got on that plane my mom called up Evans to see if he needed to rent a "room". So now he is sleeping in my mom and dad's room with her at night while me and my brother are in the house and of course she keeps her door locked.
    My dad eventually found out and divorced her whore ass. Now I hit my growth spurt and stand at a tall 6'2'' and 285 pounds(football player). So she knows I hate him and is scared to bring him over while I'm home because she knows I'd beat his ass. Now I could go down the steps at 3am and find his car parked outside. Matter of Fact she to me he is here now and her door is locked.

How can she be such a slut?:gun:

2. dustinzgirl

dustinzgirl Banned - What an Asshat!

Mabye your mother was just a very unhappy woman.

You only get one chance at life, don't waste it hating your parents for making shitty, stupid decisions.

3. RebelBuddha

RebelBuddha Rey de Currumpaw Premium

Okay dude, i can totally identify with you on the whore mom... my mom is just... wow!

I think that every woman... and ladies please support or clear up my view.... But i think that every woman goes through a "slutty" period. I think that because your dad is in the military he maybe got with her during this period. Military men crave attention and sex to go along with all the adrenaline and beer they have. Most military men get involved with women of this nature and marry them for the money. Then the woman never gets to grow out of that stage and never really learns to be respectful and... learn about how to be a real woman.

So i think that could have possibly happened to your mom. It happens to every military guy at one point or another. I think its mad fucked up that she would do it with you guys in the house.

This is yet another reason why i dont allow my significant other to have men over when im not home in the growing stages of a relationship. I mean... i dont mind if i approve of the guy... or i can trust the guy. But in the begining... i dont trust her... and i dont trust most guys. So... i hope you learn a lesson from this. Make sure that you trust someone before you allow them to pocess your trust... if you understand what i mean.

I also think that if you would like to patch things up with your mom... that you should talk to her now. The longer you let it linger... the deeper the wedge goes between you two. It is something that she will never be able to be forgiven (in my eyes) for... but perhaps she can make you understand something about a relationship. Perhaps she can tell you what drove her to it so that you can assure that it wont happen in your own relationships.

Also dont do like i did and let your relationship with your mother make you jaded to all women. Its hard once that happens.

Let me know if you want some advice or anything.

4. dustinzgirl

dustinzgirl Banned - What an Asshat!

You fucking men do realize that:

A MAN HAS TO STICK HIS DICK IN A WOMAN FOR HER TO BE A WHORE OR A SLUT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm going to count to ten, breathe, and pretend I never read or replied to this thread.

5. meh_it_all

meh_it_all WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.

Like dg said.

Your parents make decisions in their life, just like you do, even though they may be very stupid and big mistakes, still their decisions.

You're wasting your energy blaming them and not forgiving them all your life.

Even though she did do this... she's still your mother, sorry but that's undeniable.

If you do choose to hold this against her for the rest of her life, you'll regret it one day.

6. Spikey

Spikey Charismatically Offensive

Like the day she dies and you figure it was dumb to hold this grudge against her for the remainder of her life.

7. meh_it_all

meh_it_all WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.

Pre-fucking-cisly.

8. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Chaotic Neutral

Being horny after months of no sex, doesn't make your mom a whore. All women have needs, unless they're frigid or something. Maybe your dad can't satisfy her physically and emotionnally the way Evans does. I agree she should've dumped him first. She probably didn't have the "balls" to and that's weak, you can be pissed about it, but don't hate her, it's your mom for christ sake.

9. RebelBuddha

yes DG i realize that, but i think the subject matter was about the activities of his mother and not so much the scumbag that is baging some other guys old lady.

Also, women are more deceptive, and better at cheating than men are. Nine times out of ten.. a guy wont know that the woman he is sleeping with is married till after he has boned her a couple few times.

Sure... guys that cheat are just as deplorable as women are. But i was refering to the woman side of the house because this thread is about.... a woman.

So im glad you took a breather. I also hope i didnt upset you... because i know that you can sometimes be irrational when someone doesnt agree with you... while you are upset.

So if i did offend you in some way.. i appologize. I'm just trying to make conversation.

I believe the point of being married is to say that you will pretty much hold all your desires for the one you are supposedly devoted to. Yes women have needs... and so do men. Some women cheat, and some men cheat. But i believe that she should have brought up the onset of his unsatisfactory bed services. Reguardless of having needs of any kind and accepting them, embracing them or denying them, it is the duty of the significant other to notify the latter of some rift within their relationship prior to it becoming some all you can eat buffet for mr evans.

10. Woodreaux

Woodreaux Original Dicksman

Unless the man involed has a penis that can wrap around the planet like the Midgard-fucking-Serpent (for instance, The Honorable Wang, Mjolnir Shai Hulud) long distance relationship is a synonym for doomed relationship. Seriously, when will people learn that military service and family do not go well together at all? It doesn't fucking work.

11. RebelBuddha

so basicly what you are sayin is that having honesty and loyalty are just as impossible as this man extending his penis to work half way around the world?

Wow.. this seems to confirm my suspicions. I just think its sad that anyone would simply give up because they can not accept the lifestyle or make a change in the lifestyle. They simply accept things as the way they are and proceed to make it work out in their personal favor.

12. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Chaotic Neutral

EXACTLY. That's exactly my point, marriage fucking sucks :thumbsup:

I think all relations are doomed to the disappearance of passion, and ultimately divorce, unless it's the perfect match, which rarely happen out of fairy tales anyways.

13. crazychikn99

crazychikn99 Banned - What an Asshat!

wait for him to come out at night and shoot him!

if you dont just live with it...

or shoot the lock get it tell him to leave or youll shoot
    dont shoot though just make him wet himself

14. Woodreaux

Woodreaux Original Dicksman

Something I just thought of, is your mom taking care of you? If so, you would do well remember that her responsiblity to you as a mother does not include fidelity to your father. Leave the whore accusations to your dad, that's between the two of them. Your mother is still your one of parents. While it is your place to assess whether or nor she is being a good parent, but it is not your place to pass judgement on her as a wife.

15. Fender

Fender Flame Bait

I used to hold grudges on people, but after having cousins whose moms died, I've realized there's no point in holding grudges, especially about people who you care about (no matter how much you say you hate them on the outside). Life is random, and unexpected things can happen at any given time. If they passed away, you'd be regretting the fact that you had an unhealthy relationship with them for a long, long time. Possibly forever, if it really sets on you that bad. Don't hold your grudges. Doing that will never solve or heal anything, only hinder. While you're at it, if you feel the need, tell Evan about how he split the family up with his selfishness. He should be thinking about not only your mom(in more ways than one), but also about the family he'd be splitting up.

16. steelasp

steelasp poontangwrecker Premium

I think it's unacceptable. I don't care how fucking desprate or horny your mom got while your dad was away. That's what dildos are for. I can't say I've never cheated before, but I've never been married either. Marriage is a commitment to eachother, and a promise to be faithful. I know, this is not an idea world, and alot of marriages don't work out, but end the relationship/marriage before going and fucking someone else, especially with kids in the house.
    And Woodreaux, I think that part of being a good parent, is being a good role model for your children. Sure, people become unhappy in their marriages sometimes, feel trapped, and don't see a way out, so they chase their fantasies and try to hide it from their spouse. But allowing your children to be aware of this behavior is a very poor example for them. It's basically like telling them it's okay.

"Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids" --Simon and Garfunkel, Mrs. Robinson

So I think it's definitely fair for this fellow to be mad at his mom for this, especially if he's got younger siblings(Is your brother younger?) that may not understand that this sort of thing is wrong. Yes, feeding and clothing and housing your children are probably the most important parts of being a parent, But there's more to it. Setting a good example is right up there.

So yes, your Mom is a whore. (I love to be able to say that without fear of retribution!)

Anyway, I guess I should be giving advice instead of just an opinion right? Talk to your mom. Fuck, yell at your mom. let her know that you're pissed, and it's her fault. Because it is. Tell her that you feel like she has destroyed the family, and since she did it in the FAMILY home with YOU AND YOUR BROTHER present, she owes the both of you an explanation. Especially if she doesn't want you waiting outisde the bedroom with a baseball bat in the wee hours of the morning to give this asshole what he deserves. If she had done it outside of the house, that would be a different story, she wouldn't owe you shit because she didn't subject you to her promiscuity.

The other route is to skip the talk with mom, and wait outside the bedroom door with the baseball bat. Have a talk with Evans. Or slash his tires when you see his car there, and wait by the car for him. Just so he has to at least face you. Tell him what you think of him. Tell him to leave your family alone because he has already done enough damage. Don't use the bat unless you have to. Then when your mom comes to you pissed off that you drove him away, you can have the talk with her.

17. MentorX

MentorX The Literate Ape

When will people realize that when you cheat on your wife/husband, you are also cheating on your kids? This kind of behavior fucks up the kid's head in so many ways. It doesn't matter how big or small the children are, they will have problems such as substance abuse, love and trust issues, fighting,... etc. Kids are taught that they are the product of love between two people. What the fuck happens when they see shit like this happening? There is no excuse for cheating. If your unhappy, leave, then find someone else, otherwise, it's just a deliberate act to hurt your spouse and children.

ps: Usually I don't recommend violence, but I would fuck him up. I don't mean a beating, I mean a lifelong reminder that he shouldn't fuck around with a married woman with kids.

18. vIoLeNcE0969

vIoLeNcE0969 Sir.vIoLeNcE

Not to pick on you Mentor, but way to necropost!!

But to add to this thread, parents do have sex, get used to it or your going to spend the rest of your life pissed off at there new partner.

19. MentorX

MentorX The Literate Ape

sorry, i had a 19th century flashback. now that i'm back in a 21st century state of mind, i would not suggest taking out his kneecap so he'll limp for the rest of his life or giving him a "bronx smile". why spend years in jail for giving a stupid fucking lowlife what he deserves?

if you want to be a parent, act like one. have some respect for your family and yourself, if not, there are some of us who don't give a shit about jail when it comes to honor. you reap what you sow.

if a man fools around with a married woman, he obviously has no respect for her husband or her marriage. eventually, if not already, there will be no respect for her kids, or even the woman herself. sure, in the begining, there's fun and excitement. when the good times stop, he will almost certainly hit/abuse her and/or the kids. this is just my thought about affairs.

20. MaxPower

MaxPower You're my number two Staff

In the deep south, it's also considered cheating on your siblings and 1st cousins.