Passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Hobbies & Interests' started by GanjaGirl, Jul 1, 2009.

1. GanjaGirl

GanjaGirl Banned - What an Asshat!

I put this under hobbies and interests because weed should be recreational. I have an interview at the Hilton next week. I have been smoking weed every night to help me sleep ever since everything happened. I am not sure if they drug test and I can't just be all like "Hey btw, do you drug test" so I looked through some forums and I found THIS article, which I thought I would be awesome and spread the word of weed.

Source

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
    FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal.

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
    Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, power or gator aid, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
    Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
    Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test.

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$

And I know you could be all like "blah blah just quit or blah blah don't smoke to begin with"
    I don't want to see any of those posts. This thread is particularly for those who obviously know what NOT to do, and choose not to listen to loser preachers like YOU.
  2. Jugular

Jugular fuck you bitch and what you been through

Thanks. This will help if i ever slip up.

If you have a few days to prepare, it helps to exercise a LOT, and then eat fatty foods.
  3. TheCorruptor

TheCorruptor The Chicago Anarchist

job tests are fucking easy. i was jacked up on amphetamines when i took one and i passed. don't listen to the sites. b vitamins and protein if you just smoke pot will help you.
  4. Killerbean

Killerbean Kibitzer of disillusion

Also, the cheaper and faster answer... Vinegar. A friend of mine passed every one of his probation piss tests by drinking a bottle of Vinegar. I watched him smoke a lot, and chug more than one bottle of that shit. Nasty, but apparently it works.
  5. RebelBuddha

RebelBuddha King of Kurrumpaw

A couple Niacin pills would work too.
  6. 53V3N

53V3N I never said I knew what I was doing. Staff

Were there many positive results posted on the site where you found this?

Personally, I would be leery of a water-based solution to an oil-based problem working well enough in such a short time frame when the results could mean the loss of a job.
  7. Jung

Jung Hyper Sodium Force Premium

The truth is, very few things will actually work. Niacin does not work, nor does vinegar or most detox products. The best way to pass is to simply not use for a while. If that's hard you have bigger problems anyway.

That said, dilution will work, although most of the stuff in the article is urban myth. Anyway, most places are going to know what's up when you dilute, so it's really only effective for strip tests. Full spectrum analysis tests check for dilution/doping.

That's because drugs must be metabolized to be found in a screen. If you haven't smoked for long enough, you could smoke right before taking a piss test and pass, simply because there would be no THC/CBD metabolites stored.

B vitamins don't do anything except color your piss, and I'm not sure how proteins (which is horribly vague) would mask THC.
  8. RebelBuddha

trust me... niacin pills work.
  9. Jung

I have a long list of reasons not to trust you, and an even longer list to trust science. Sorry. Anyway, most spectrum tests check for niacin as a doping agent...

This is probably as objective and myth free as you're going to get.
    Also:
    Morons Overdose on Niacin While Trying to Beat a Drug Test | Wired Science | Wired.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/17/health/17haza.html
  10. 53V3N

Think Twice Before Taking Niacin to Pass Your Next Drug Test

Think Twice Before Taking Niacin to Pass Your Next Drug Test - Associated Content

Drug-users have long advocated the use of the B vitamin Niacin to help "flush" out drugs in order to pass a drug test. As it turns out, this is not only useless, but it may put you in the hospital.

Niacin is also known as vitamin B3. This vitamin aids in digestion, hormone production, skin health, and nervous system maintenance (Science News). Niacin has a role in fat metabolism and doctors often prescribeniacin in large doses to patients with high cholesterol and triglycerides. Using this same idea, many drug users believe that niacin can also cleanse or "flush" the body of illicit drugs, especially marijuana.

However, this wide held belief in this "Niacin regimen" are not only incorrect, but can be very dangerous. Niacin has not been found to remove drugs from the body. Even so, many people use this niacin regimen, and it lands some in the emergency room.

Dr. Manoj K. Mittal, of a Philadelphia hospital reports that four patients presented to the E.R. due to adverse Niacin reactions. Two of the four Philadelphia patients exhibited nausea, rapid heartbeat and heart palpitations, dizziness, dehydration, low blood sugar, blood-clotting abnormalities, liver toxicity, and a dangerous drop in blood pH (Science News). One seventeen-year-old girl was brought to the E.R. in a coma as a result of too much niacin.

These patients tested positive for marijuana in a urine test conducted at the hospital. So obviously, the niacin did not "flush" the drug away.

The negative effects of too much niacin usually are reversed with time. In severe cases, though, the overdose of niacin can lead to acute liver failure (CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News).

The recommended daily intake of niacin is 15milligrams for adults. People on the so-called "Niacin regimen" sometimes take more than 2500mg. a day. Niacin is available in grocery and health food stores everywhere.

Sources:

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Science News

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

This is just one of many seemingly legit articles I found after a quick google search.
  11. RebelBuddha

Well... I guess I just got lucky then.
  12. GanjaGirl

yes, or a lot of liars. that's why I posted the source, so you could read the posts (plenty of negative results dating back to 2006)
    No.
    No.

But Jung already flushed out the reasons for the nonsense.
  13. 53V3N

Durrrrrrrr. :tard:

Sorry, I missed your source link.
  14. Lioness

Lioness Interstellar Representative of the United Earth

Could it be that the drug testing procedures have improved?
  15. My ex took a straight shot of vinegar and chugged water all day and passed a drug test a little more than 24 hours later. Not a whole bottle, just one straight shot. *shrug* I wouldn't do it. I'd rather just exercise and chug chug chug the water.
  16. Nailbomb

Nailbomb I'm just really nice.

Yeah, because the feeling of your entire body being on fire wasn't enough for anyone that's not a fucking retard to figure out that it's probably not a good idea. I really don't understand how it's so damned popular.
  17. TheCorruptor

TheCorruptor The Chicago Anarchist

...wow i would not risk it personally he probably got lucky because acids can act as a masking agent. and niacin works as a masking agent and works every time. People don't be retarded don't drink bleach just because some guy says it works do it because you want to die.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

THC is stored in fat work out and just keep a low-fat diet. Niacin does work (as a masking agent) just know you limits, here are good mg ratings for size:
    <100lbs 300mg a day for 3 days
    100-150lbs 600mg a day for 3 days
    150-200 700mg a days for 3 days
    200+ 700-1300mg a day for 3 days
    going over 1300mg is just overkill and it burns.
    B-vitamins color your piss so you can drink alot of water to dilute the sample without it being suspicious.
    By far if you are a heavy smoker or drug user "Omni advanced detox" works very well if you use it 1.5hrs before your test and piss twice before the important one. just you can't smoke for 48hrs before you take it.
  18. Stardust

Stardust that's just the way it is Premium

And just in case you could come in munchin on a poppy seed bagel, then if you're caught, blame the poppy seed. It's proven to give false positives it's true!
  19. GanjaGirl

Poppyseeds only show up as opium, not as THC
  20. Jung

Show me scientific evidence. Anyway, as I said previously, even if it does work, it's also tested for as a doping agent.
    Didn't I just say that?

Most of these "detox" products are simply fruit pectin (to congeal what's in your bladder) and vitamins to color your piss. You can accomplish the same thing with a $3 box of Certo and some tap water. Way to buy into snake oil. :thumbsup:

Anecdotally, I failed my first MEPS test after taking Niacin, water retention pills (to make you piss), B vitamins and a few other snake oil "detox" methods. I passed the second one 30 days later because, gasp, I stopped smoking. Amazing, I know.