Quadruple Penetration Bitches

Discussion in 'Taters & Haters' started by RageAgainst, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Chaotic Neutral

Fucking bitches! B&T is fucking dead right now. I've never seen this.

Will I have to start a thread about Quad penetration to bring it back to life?

QUAD PENETRATION BITCHES.
    Do I need to draw you a fucking picture?

one, two, three, four, you just got fucking destroyed.

2. Nymphchick

Nymphchick Fack Aff!

rage, what is this about? do you wanna know if we've had it? do you want it? do you want to give it? oooooooooooooooooooo gang bang fucker! well everyone complained about my sad day thread, but it was so true. B&T got killed! sing the canadian national anthem fuckers and bow to the king! :p.

3. RageAgainst

Yeah while we're at it nymph... You want gang bang? Ever had it? Share your 30 year old nympho experience with me. Hot damn.

Yeah and what's up with b&t being dead. I guess we're gonna have to make our own party :thumbsup:

4. Icarus

Icarus (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quadruple penetration...
    What is that, A+ frame?

5. Nymphchick

Nymphchick Fack Aff!

well rage you already have. i never said i wanted a gang bang, damn perv! :happysad:. keep your gang bangs to yourselves!
    /me backs away slowly, trying not to make eye contact.

well i dunno, maybe scum gave up all their stirring shit up, maybe zombies finally too over, maybe linksy's crotch critters has everyone scratching so bad that no one can post! DAMN YOUZ LINKSY AND YOUR DAMN STD'S!

6. RageAgainst

Bahahahah.. you wanna be.. you're like, a half nympho :thumbsdn:

lol.. I'm sure you're lying anyways. I know how nymph girls like you think. The more dicks the better :thumbsup:

7. Nymphchick

Nymphchick Fack Aff!

:rolleyes: oh young one, you're too cute for words at times. honey haven't you ever heard its quality not quantity baby :p.

8. RageAgainst

pfff? too cute for words..?? I take offense to that! lol
    I guess someone talking about quad penetration and gang bangs is "cute" to a nympho huh =P

Oh well I'll take your word for it, but I'll be watching you. *slowly walks back in the shadows, mwuahahahahahahah!*

9. Brain Spout

Brain Spout Wizard No More

ive honestly thought this over for a little while and i cant think of a where the 4th one goes. unless you have very large plugs (if that what those holes in the ear are called?)

yeah because there is a mouth, ass, vagina (for girls, which i assume this is on, because on a guy this shit gets too complicated), and that's it. maybe you could stick two things in one hole, that would be possible, but not comfortable. and does that still count as four?

IMAGE MISSING

10. Fire_ze_Missles

Fire_ze_Missles Martha Fuckin' Stewart

Four more years!

11. ThirdDegreeBurn

ThirdDegreeBurn Sodomized by Lenin

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen. Kill yourself. This is so FUCKING RETARDED that I cannot even fucking believe it. This forum has made me about 1000 times dumber already and I've only been on it for 10 minutes.

Uhm, and the only way you are going to achieve QUAD PENETRATION (WTF????) is if you count the knife and gunshot wounds I inflicted on you when my head exploded from the stupid shit you sprayed onto this forum out of your face.

12. RageAgainst

[​IMG]

13. Brain Spout

good call, if you make more holes it's possible. why didnt i think of that.

14. RageAgainst

This is b&t smartass, of course it's gonna be retarded. Go to issues or something :mfinger:

15. Brain Spout

IMAGE MISSING

16. Nailbomb

Nailbomb I'm just really nice.

*raises hand*

I'd like a picture.

17. RageAgainst

bahahahah!!!

You just gotta remove an eye and you're good.

18. dustinzgirl

dustinzgirl Banned - What an Asshat!

Rage wants quad penetration, get on it max, brit, ghet and broken. Double team that oriffice!

19. Woodreaux

Woodreaux Original Dicksman

Dvda

Apparently, yall haven't seen Orgasmo. Else, DVDA would come to mind.

20. Nailbomb

Nailbomb I'm just really nice.

...so there's no picture?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.