Suck my dick, I'm a shark.

Discussion in 'Taters & Haters' started by Nickers, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickers

Nickers Banned - What an Asshat!

And I'm better than you.
  2. 53V3N

53V3N Gone fission Staff

Shut up, emo.
  3. Nickers

I'm sorry, I can't read fagish.
  4. 53V3N

53V3N Gone fission Staff

Yes, you are very sorry. I'd go so far as to say pathetic, even.
  5. penguin71793

penguin71793 Banned - What an Asshat!

Come, come. Just skip the foreplay and suck his dick already. We all know your going to do it in the end ayways.
  6. Nickers

So since you're so fluent could you translate the past two posts of yours? I really am having a hard time reading.

I think i'd be extremely uncomfortable with a fag sucking my dick.
  7. sinner

sinner Ennui-fuelled

Shit, what are the odds of me always ending up in an b&t thread you've started...

Wait, they're fucking high. Given the obvious lack of intellect it is only natural that grey matter osmosis would take place thus, resulting in me posting here. But as usual, I am human and will try to defy nature's laws as long as I can.

I know Descent was mentioned in regard to this shit, but: Would you be more comfortable with a sega-loving, small handed, kinda weird and supposedly bisexual guy?

So until your idiotic sure-to-come post, Ta-ta.
  8. Nickers

Your signature is pretty neat.

And no.
  9. reFresh

reFresh The Mofo Green Mushroom

Keep saying this to yourself. I'm sure your online empire is vast.
  10. JLXC

JLXC WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic

Another intriguing and enlightening post brought to you by Nickers.

A WTF favorite already!
  11. Nickers

You have no idea.

You're a fat-ugly loser,
    And you're trying to judge ME?
  12. reFresh

No, we do; you enlighten us with your flawlessness at E-ownership.

EDIT:

By the way, folks:

[​IMG]

That's Nickers. Do any of us really even need to say anything anymore?
  13. Nickers

Honestly, I only come here for a laugh at the patheticness of the people who lurk here.
  14. JLXC

Well you got one right, I'm fat. Wow... good noticing. It's an amazing thing to pick, nobody has ever made fun of my weight?!?! OMG you rulez! Other than that, you've proven your lack of worth adequately.
  15. reFresh

Don't worry, we're laughing.
  16. Nickers

Seem's I've hit a nerve.

Because I not only noted the over sized mass you call a body, I noted at how you're an ugly bitch too.
  17. penguin71793

penguin71793 Banned - What an Asshat!

I discovered the meaning of life by his posts... but then I forgot.
  18. reFresh

Nickers why are you here? Shouldn't you be taking a Myspace-angle picture?

Does mom know you're online? Why aren't you in school?
  19. JLXC

Hit a nerve? You really are fucking dumb if you got that out of what I posted. Wow, so I'm ugly too? Golly... I feel all insecure I'm gonna go cry. Ahhh kid you have a lot to learn about really hurting someone, and since you're obviously using your vast high school experience to insult people, adults generally insult people where it hurts, like their personality. Why should I bother to help you, I dunno, you remind me of my semi-retarded brother who killed himself. I hope you follow his example fully.
  20. [HOSTILE]

[HOSTILE] Flame Bait

Hi. My name is Nickers. While my mother thinks I am upstairs studying for the big math test, I am desperately trying to convince a website called wtf.com that I am cooler than they are. I flame like a wet book of matches, and have been known to finger myself in the ass in front of a mirror while listening to My Chemical Romance. I am a total badass, because on many occaisions in the past I have stolen my sister's jeans and hair accessories.

One day I hope to either become a man, or make a man come.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickers, in the time you have been on this site, I have constantly debated on making you feel as stupid as you look and post. I hope you get raped by a man one day, and I hope you have tears in your rectum. I hope your whole family watches it. I hope the ones you love most die.

Sincerely, [HOSTILE].

P.S.- If you were my child, I'd sell you as a sex slave in southeast asia for beer money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.