WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

¡Atención!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
:thumbsup: This thread rocks!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
wow -173000 points :thumbsup:

anomaly

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:

shut up you stupid noob its cause of these idiot losers taking them away for no reason

Jung

???
Premium
anomaly said:
[IMG-http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/5014JesusShaves.jpg[/IMG]
What an awesome and insightful first post. I can already see that you'll do just fine here.

Now I'm going to move this so the kids can call you names and poke you with sticks. Enjoy.
DIZNUTS said:
:rofl:
anomaly said:
shut up you stupid noob its cause of these idiot losers taking them away for no reason
Maybe they're taking them away because you're a fucking asshat.

ok popey, u r what u r, your a noob who should learn to repsect your elders :mfinger:. i can tell you gonna last a while here.

jamesp

In Memory...
anomaly said:
i think you should closely examine your own time here at wtf.com as well as post value before you EVER attempt to even think about calling anyone a 'stupid noob'. dumbfuck.

DIZNUTS

junglizm said:
Maybe they're taking them away because you're a fucking asshat.
lol....since i am a n00b cuz i have over 1100 post that makes jung what a ubern00b? buddy you are the cum soaked n00b......quit trying to be liked here....no one will e-gang-bang you again :thumbsdn:

Hey guys how low do you think i can get his points?

jamesp said:
i think you should closely examine your own time here at wtf.com as well as post value before you EVER attempt to even think about calling anyone a 'stupid noob'. dumbfuck.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Shut up. Shaggy2Dope is new he is a n00b. He has no right to call anyone a n00b. Nymph and Jamesp and Jung and DIZNUTS are the only ones that have posted so far and me of course that can call anyone n00bs. So besides Jamesp and Nymphchick all of you should shut up. Geht over yourself Shaggy. You are all n00bs and I am your betters (again this is not directed towards Jamesp or Nymph). You should all bow at my feet and praise me. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Pat_Sajak said:
Shut up. Shaggy2Dope is new he is a n00b. He has no right to call anyone a n00b. Nymph and Jamesp are the only ones that have posted so far and me of course that can call anyone n00bs. So besides Jamesp and Nymphchick all of you should shut up. Geht over yourself Shaggy. You are all n00bs and I am your betters (again this is not directed towards Jamesp or Nymph). You should all bow at my feet and praise me. :thumbsup:
ummmmm where do i fall????

*on a side note*

jamesp

In Memory...
Pat_Sajak said:
Shut up. Shaggy2Dope is new he is a n00b. He has no right to call anyone a n00b. Nymph and Jamesp and Jung and DIZNUTS are the only ones that have posted so far and me of course that can call anyone n00bs. So besides Jamesp and Nymphchick all of you should shut up. Geht over yourself Shaggy. You are all n00bs and I am your betters (again this is not directed towards Jamesp or Nymph). You should all bow at my feet and praise me. :thumbsup:
i feel so honored. :thumbsup:

:toocool: hehehehe i have been recognized by the ALL MIGHTY
:Bow: so i shall bow are your feet anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.