WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

0|\/\|=g

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hey he spend his time playing a game...i chase girls...uhh 58 or is it 68 and counting

Janglenut

Particinator
Yes, I beat level 5 on Pacman with a high score of 234,000!!! I ran through the hallways of my house screaming as the blood pounded through me like an orgasism gone crazy.

Thanks for bringing this to B&T Jangle.

You're ma man. :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
I had it here before the other one ya noob.

tl;dr .... sounded pertty nerdy anyway. I'm *hands off* on this one...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sounds to me Janglefag is in love and Descent wont give him any play.

I remember when i beat FFVIII for the first time...i cried at the ending...then i stopped...and turned of the console...ate a snack...ans went to bed...the next day...i did it again...its wonderful to know that you have power over someone...even of its onl in a game.

Janglenut

Particinator
Final Fantasy 8 had a horrible ending for fucks sake.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i liked the Xenogears ending.....

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
when I beat dot hack (4 games, 60 hr a peice), I cried. Then I bought the anime, the manga, the book, the second anime, the second manga ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.