WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

0mf6 my 1n73rn37 d035n7 w0rk 1013rz (flame me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon

Banned - What an Asshat!
my internet dun worky

help, my internet doesnt work on the computer i am using, i cant log on to wtf.com, can someone help?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If your internet doesnt work, how is it that you are posting on the computer you are using?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
You should ax Descent, he's the resident 1337-h4x0r-guru. He also wins at the interwebnets. For breakfast everymorning he eats:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah seriously did that make any fuckig sense at all? how the fuck could be talking now?

ohhhhh i get it, this is a test isnt hahahaha sir, you're so funny!

.....it is a test right?

Jung

???
Premium
I think he's just being sarcastic, and with that, this is now B&T material. Enjoy!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Anon said:
help, my internet doesnt work on the computer i am using, i cant log on to wtf.com, can someone help?
Wow, Your internet isn't working, Though it seems that you posted. Are you just a newb who know nothing? Press 1. **BEEP** You have press 1 "I'm a dumbass newb". Thank you for calling 1-800-Ass-Hatz

Anon said:

Put both hands firmly on head.

Pull as hard as possible.

If you hear a *pop* then you've successfully removed head from ass.

If no *pop* occurs, repeat as desired for proper effect.

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
If your internet doesnt work, how is it that you are posting on the computer you are using?
you sure are a sharp one

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Anon said:
First of all, can you please type in english next time. I don't feel like trying to figure out your stupid ass title.

Second, I can see that your internest is working just fucking fine if you are posting here.

How about I help you out with your little problem. Do the following: take your mouse, click the little red button with the X on it at the top right hand corner. Then you can just Fuck Off.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
First of all, can you please type in english next time. I don't feel like trying to figure you your stupid ass title.
I did that, it was originally coherent. It said "my internet doesn't work."

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow lol if you scroll up REALLY fast, that kid on the cereal box looks like a black kid with a backwards hat

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
OK. Who's the buttfuck that dumped this bucket of shit thread in MY forum?

I hate it when the kids are out to play. All we geht is ass,all over the place. Good ol' gehtfuct gehts to clean it up.

FuXXors!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:

I hate it when the kids are out to play. All we geht is ass,all over the place. Good ol' gehtfuct gehts to clean it up.

FuXXors!

Not me. It was junglizm.

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:

FuXXors!
Haha, I shat on you.
Cuddles said:
No, I don't think it was Junglizm this time. I think it was tezdek
Explain how tzedek can move threads? I moved this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.