WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

0o0o0 Kinky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ... Simply put: I'm looking for anything and everything that would create good kinky sex. :thumbsup:

Feel free to post any positions/toys/locations etc that are kinky and fun.

Example: Handcuffs

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Splitting cedar...

Good postion...

A Cat o' Nine tails or anyother type of whip for that matter, blindfolds, candles (Specifically their wax) ... Try a g-spot vibrator. (Those work numbers) If you're really into it, invest in a whipping cross.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
teh anarchist said:
I think explanations of positions would be good as well. :thumbsup:
splitting cedar

Well, You place your mate on the edge of the bed and take her legs, hold them in the air.. Then you spread them apart... your standing on the side of the bed(not on it), and just start doing her...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Purchase the Kama Sutra. The book is very knowledgable.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
One of my personal favorites is for me and my (female) partner to be covered head-to-toe in body oil. It get's slippery, but it's really hot. and make sure you have an old set of sheets to cover the bed in.

lol .. I have a girl dookie .... there really would be absolutely no point to this thread if I didn't ...

FZM, I've looked into Kama Sutra .. but I'm not flexible enough to do those things (yet) hehehe

tkme, I can't really order things online, but thanks anyways for the links. I do recognize that I enjoy giving my girl an orgasm, but I'm just looking for ways to intensify it and make it more fun (if that's possible).

I'm new to the "sex world" so, really, any pointers would be good.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
How well do you this chick? If it's real well then this may not be the best suggestion ... but a good grudge fuck is always great. Just fuck her like you hate woman. If she is into being choked then squeeze the fucking air out of her (you would be shocked how many chicks like that, even the ones that deny it ... of course if is hard to complain during ... hhmmm) get a fist full of hair also ... another good one.
If you want to put it all together, do her doogie style, grab as much hair as you can in one hand, and with the other hand reach down to the front of her thoat and get a good grip on that also, once you you get there just go with it and test her threshhold.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
hot carls are where it's at. you can give them to yourself to:

tubgirl.com

G's-up

Postaholic
Old school water bed, take off the sheets and oil it up......hours of fun.... :thumbsup: :cool:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
splitting cedar

Well, You place your mate on the edge of the bed and take her legs, hold them in the air.. Then you spread them apart... your standing on the side of the bed(not on it), and just start doing her...
A variation of missionary? Boring! :thumbsdn:

Pile driver. :thumbsup: and let it rain! :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i'm not picking on you anarc, but maybe you should get really, really, comfortable and great at sex before you go all kinky...or just start with something mild and see how it goes.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dress your girlfriend up as Chun Li from Street Fighter and fuck her in the ass.

That's my secret fantasy...You may like it.

You could also try BDSM or spankings, forcing her to eat your shit, etc.

I endorse all but the latter - butt brownies are gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.