WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

0wning n00bs isn't what it used to be...

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Either the trick is too rampant or people read Bash.org more than I thought, but at any rate, now even a 12 year old kid is able to see the treatchery behind the infamous "deltree" command... :(

tharuz

Bringer of Order
*laughs at topic*

i didnt understood any of this

but bash has been very lame recently

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
That's why I decided to make my own Bash-like website. I know all my quotes will get in, since I'm the webmaster! ;)

The point is to call everyone who replies to a thread with just "I agree" or "yep" or "true that" fucking idiots.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
well you should talk your the biggest noob ive seen on this site.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
How are you rating 'n00biness' ? Cause if its posts per day or just posts period... I'm worse then he is. but if you are going by attitude towards others and the ability to flame anyone on this planet, then I win...

morelos

lexicon incognito
Either the trick is too rampant or people read Bash.org more than I thought, but at any rate, now even a 12 year old kid is able to see the treatchery behind the infamous "deltree" command... :(
what if you tell them the /y switch makes it automatically system scan?

what about this one: ping -c 1 -p 2b2b2b415448300d $1

?

~ dan ~

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
I've never heard of that particular ping command... So, what kind of 0wnage does it do?

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
:confused: I forget what the deltree command does... But I got this one dumbfuck to type "del C:\*.*" and it whiped his HD :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I actually own a n00b. I won him in a CS LAN Tourney. His clan put him up to cover a bet. His name is L337Hax0r. He mows my lawn, does all the housework, right now he's detailing my Camaro.
By the way, he's up for sale. When I got into this thing it sounded cool, but I wasn't thinking I'd have to feed and cloth him. Not to mention having to hear him complain about people spawn camping. Anyone who's interested. I'm asking $150.00 USD or we can negotiate a trade of hardware. Here's a pic of him sweeping my deck.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
I actually own a n00b. I won him in a CS LAN Tourney. His clan put him up to cover a bet. His name is L337Hax0r. He mows my lawn, does all the housework, right now he's detailing my Camaro.
By the way, he's up for sale. When I got into this thing it sounded cool, but I wasn't thinking I'd have to feed and cloth him. Not to mention having to hear him complain about people spawn camping. Anyone who's interested. I'm asking $150.00 USD or we can negotiate a trade of hardware. Here's a pic of him sweeping my deck.

:) That's max's twin brother over for the hoildays.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
that i so special

Fugly

Tenderony
Deez Nutz said:
:confused: I forget what the deltree command does... But I got this one dumbfuck to type "del C:\*.*" and it whiped his HD :D
:bs:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
"Delete Tree" It's an external DOS command that permanently deletes the specified Directory Tree, and all files beneath it.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
No, he's just fucking with you because he thinks you're a noob. He doesn't want you to know that it actually de-lags your processing tree by re-arranging it to be more efficient. It's kind of like disk de-frag only it's for your processing tree instead of your hard drive.

What you need to do is go to your Start Menu and click "Run". From there, type in "cmd". This will open your command prompt. When you get that open, you tyupe in "deltree c:\". It will take a little while, but not as long as a normal disk defrag (those fuckers can take forever!)