WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

1 of those moments

Cutter

College Punk
Ever had one of those moments where ytou think the world would be a better place if you wheren't there? I not talkin like suicide or any of that shit.(Im Roman catholic)

Cutter said:
Ever had one of those moments where ytou think the world would be a better place if you wheren't there? I not talkin like suicide or any of that shit.(Im Roman catholic)
Everyone has those moments in life. The trick is to think of something or someone you care about. Picture them in your mind and think how sad would they be without you, or how sad would you be without them. That is more reason than any, why the world would, in fact, not be a better place without you.

Chin up kid, at the end of every dark tunnel lies the warm light.

Slacker

Postaholic
When I think of death I think well the person beside me is going to die to so I am not the only one. I say "who gives a shit" and move on with my life. :thumbsup:

silver_shotgun

Banned - What an Asshat!
every one well... al most every one has to go thrugh that moment its a part of our lives and a test to see how we go thrugh.