WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

#1 reason Chrismahanakwanzaka sucks

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
my number 1 reason:

Family comes to visit. Not just the family I like, but any family member might just "drop by" and ruin my holiday. I hate most of my family, bunch of born agains and mormons, or born again mormons, trying to save my from eternal damnation by making my life miserable.

Maybe this year i'll just be a total asshole and see if they go away for ever.

Post your number 1 reason to hate the holidays (even if you like 'em, there's something about them you hate)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
my #1 reason?

jesus and santa molested me when i was seven years old..

Base

it's a motherfucker
those noisy little sreaming fucking bastards know as children :mad: kill them all i say :thumbsup:

Other people are not worthy of my hard earned money in the form of gifts for them. Fuck buying anything for anyone else. Also, fuck when people buy things for me. I feel like I've earned it more if I buy it myself.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I spend off my life savings and some ficticious fat dude in red and white fur gets the credit.....

nah its good to see my sons face on christmas...

mostly I hate the holiday consumers... people especially suck ass in stores and stuff during the holidays...

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
they put fucking decorations up in november :mfinger: :flamed:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Amen to November decorations. And fucking Christmas music on the radio at midnight of the day after Thanksgiving. I work nights, and all the radio stations I can tune in were playing Christmas music at the exact same time. It was horrendous.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Going into debt to buy things that nobody needs, because Christmas is commercialized nowadays.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
skullmaster said:
they put fucking decorations up in november :mfinger: :flamed:
and whats wrong with decorations in november? I put alot of work into my decorating... I dont wanna take it down in like a week...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Fuck a bunch of that. I don't give a shit how long it took you. Leave them up after Christmas then.