WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

1 yr of WTF.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
all noobs need to die a slow and painful death and that we should screen people before leting them join...and that watered down gatorade is nasty, well thats not us just me b/c im drinking some of that shit right now.

Janglenut

Particinator
Wow, a year? This site has only been here for a year and it's top poster has THAT MANY POSTS. No life....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I have learned that Wtf.com has corrupted my life beyond Repair. See I was good kid before I came here, And look at me now. Making posts like this. Damn! Happy Anniversary.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I learned that taking administrative action equates to an abuse of power. :p :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I learned that the site took off.

wtf.com = An experiment gone horribly wrong. ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Like Frankenstein, but without the torches and pitchforks. Jason, you promised us a jacob's ladder.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It may be just me,but I think this place is the best thing to happen to assholes and the internet....not to mention what it did for MaxPower and johnny K's virginity.

I say this place is O-TAY!! :thumbsup:

:D

shep

Local alcoholic
Without this place where's an asshole to go?Neg rep for the first one to say "to the shitter" :p

1 year :thumbsup:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
ive learned that it IS possible for fat people can be djs. (Jung)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've learned many things. Probably the most important, though, is "underage drinking is baaaaaad."

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
fuck_you said:
I have learned that it is possible for complete idiots, with no comprehension of grammar, to hide in the depths of this forsaken place. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
fuck_you said:
I've learned that your ignorant ass will NEVER say anything even remotely intelligent.

P.S. I'm not fat, cockchops.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
I learned that some folks are permanently stupid, and will never be able to think for themselves...

and that in the middle of all these idiots, are a few really smart, funny, progressive people...

tzedek

Original Member
We are all OG to wtf.com its official. 3 years from now when this site is fucking huge we will be running this place

Status
Not open for further replies.