WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

100+ inactives from first 60 days of site - GONE!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Space is not a problem on this server. :)

...but yeah, I love to keep things trim where possible.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
Space is not a problem on this server. :)

...but yeah, I love to keep things trim where possible.
Now that you have all this new space,where can I put all my shit.

Yes,im movin' in,fucker.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Jason said:
100+ inactives from first 60 days of site - GONE!
More to come. ;)
Damn. Here I misread it as 100+ actives from last 60 days of site - GONE!. Now that may be something to be excited about... :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
on the home page it says how many users we have and only maby 250 of them ever get used
key word. MABY... which apparently seems to be MAYBE... still is your opinion.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
key word. MABY... which apparently seems to be MAYBE... still is your opinion.
okay look right above this post.....this is what it says
Skyline-Cobra said:
sorry i spelt maybe wrong okay
fucktard

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, I did noticed that. However my post really wasn't trying to point out, ok maybe it did, how horrible your spelling is. But it was trying to point out that your statement was still in fact your opinion. You still have no proof that there are way more than 100 inactive accounts, you just think there is.

Most forum software have features which allows the admin to find out how many inactive accounts they have on their forum.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
Yes, I did noticed that. However my post really wasn't trying to point out, ok maybe it did, how horrible your spelling is. But it was trying to point out that your statement was still in fact your opinion. You still have no proof that there are way more than 100 inactive accounts, you just think there is.

Most forum software have features which allows the admin to find out how many inactive accounts they have on their forum.
yes but i have noticed that the same people sign on every day

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Originally Posted by Skyline-Cobra
on the home page it says how many users we have and only maby 250 of them ever get used
Skyline-Cobra said:
sorry i spelt maybe wrong okay
LOL, and Spelled