1000, wooohooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
little people.. like, not your ego? ;]

~ dna ~

is it deoxyribonucleic acid or dioxyribonucleic acid?

i think it's the first one.

oh, and whoever accused me of doing a spell check, this is how i spell check things.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
shiet... that's not as many as some others, but its a whole lot more than most...

:cheerldr:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
morelos in ur first post u spelt ur "dan" thing dna AHAHAAH sry i just HAD 2 point that out... its kool tho.. and i agree.. i spell things differently 2

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
You're an inspiration to all of us in the double digits. I now have something to strive for. Thank you for giving me hope.

morelos

lexicon incognito
rgn-dragon said:
morelos in ur first post u spelt ur "dan" thing dna AHAHAAH sry i just HAD 2 point that out... its kool tho.. and i agree.. i spell things differently 2
*blink*

*blink*

yeah, i did. and that's why i went on about whether it was spelled "deoxyribonucleic acid" or "dioxyribonucleic acid." the joke here was that is what DNA stands for.

allow me to confess something: USUALLY it comes out 'dna' first. don't know why. 'd' and 'n' are on the same hand, so i really don't know why both right-hand figures would type before the left-hand finger (i'm left-handed, too). typically i backspace it, but i felt i was on an anti-roll, so i went with it.

~ dan ~

Unforgiven

That Guy
morelos said:
little people.. like, not your ego? ;]

~ dna ~

is it deoxyribonucleic acid or dioxyribonucleic acid?

i think it's the first one.

oh, and whoever accused me of doing a spell check, this is how i spell check things.
dude... it's dyoxyribonucleic acid :p

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Bullshyt leave those motherfucker, come take a good ol whiskey with me and talk about the oldies time

Status
Not open for further replies.