WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

100th Post - Go Blaze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Yeah, I hear I can play arcade games now I have 100 posts. I don't really care tho, cause I'm not into computer games. I'd only wipe all your high scores off the leaderboard anyways, I'm just too sharp. Wat u tink of me now I got dem fitty+fitty posts, mah boiz?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I think If I were an admin or a mod of chit chat, I'd delete this post, just to prevent you from using the arcade.

Being that as it may, I could go and delete one of your numerous retarded posts in one of the forums I do mod.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
hey Blaze Gehyly that seems to be your new nic name anyway yeah nice work (i think) on 100 posts, what is your next fantastic thread going to be on? just so long as it dosent contain the word "ass" i might conisider reading it.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Blaze Daily said:
Yeah, I hear I can play arcade games now I have 100 posts. I don't really care tho, cause I'm not into computer games. I'd only wipe all your high scores off the leaderboard anyways, I'm just too sharp. Wat u tink of me now I got dem fitty+fitty posts, mah boiz?
Dullard, do yourself a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet. :thumbsup:

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
lady victoria said:
Dullard, do yourself a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet. :thumbsup:
You CRACK me up. You have legs like an period peice. You're too wormy with the Admin, baby, for me to dig your scene. Typical British Stiff Upper Lip, sweetheart ;)

Are you a cop? You sound like one - I mean - who uses the word 'Dullard' anymore?

Don't get why you want me to entertain you, I ain't your bf, darlin...

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Blaze Daily said:
You CRACK me up. You have legs like an period peice. You're too wormy with the Admin, baby, for me to dig your scene. Typical British Stiff Upper Lip, sweetheart ;)

Are you a cop? You sound like one - I mean - who uses the word 'Dullard' anymore?

Don't get why you want me to entertain you, I ain't your bf, darlin...
/ME yawns

It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it?

Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. :blahblah:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
yay you got 100 posts... I got over 800... whoop de shit..

Hermosa

Never Mind
Blaze Daily said:
Hmmm, i'm soooooo gutted that i was'nt around to read your other interesting threads!!

And at the same time i feel sorry for the poeple that have had to read your drivvle.
Oh and one other thing is that you in your photo?
You've gotta face like a pittbull chewing on a wasp!!!
i'd stay in for the rest of my life. :mfinger: :fuckoff:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I hit 600 and you don't see me starting a fucking thread about it ...
If we deleted all of your shitty, ass, and drug posts you'd have about 10 posts and you couldn't use the arcade... Aww! Muffin!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I'm now going through the Wastelands and removing every single one of your worthless posts. We'll see where you end up at. You're already below 100 now. :D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm at nearly 2000, am I better than you yet, please say I am?!?! :(

Boycott

Soul Doubt
BRiT said:
I'm now going through the Wastelands and removing every single one of your worthless posts. We'll see where you end up at. You're already below 100 now. :D
:thumbsup: haha... Now this thread is worthless, as he doesn't have 100 posts anymore...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Need I remind certain members that B&T is only sub-forum that feeble attempts of flaming will be allowed? This is the Chit-Chat forum. MY Chit-Chat forum. I might also remind you that you cannot play arcade games while vacationing at The Cock Farm. In Chit-Chat, a simple poke to the ribs will do, even then, tread softly.

Happy 100. (19) << :D :thumbsup:

Pfft!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I also applied a value meter to all of BD's posts. He's now at 19. :D

Hermosa

Never Mind
Blaze Daily said:
Would you be so kind as to remove the Union Jack off your profile?
We dont want the whole interweb knowing that we have DICKS like you over here.
It's Wankers like you that have taken the "GREAT" out of Britian

And Wtf does "mah boiz" mean? :mfinger: :bomb: :gun: :fuckoff:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
OK. This has gone far enough, and this is being moved to bait and tackle.

Stop shitting in chit chat. it irks me. Follow the rules, or shut the hell up.

Thank you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Just a suggestion:

Instead of dumping every crap thread in B&T, why don't you utilise them thar Mod skillz and edit the post, and attach a spiffy reminder with it. B&T is the flaming forum, but it's not a garbage can.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Suggestion noted. I just figured that everyone had more interesting points to make on the issue, since everyone had lots to say before about it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.