WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

10k run

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Well guess I will let you guys know how I did... early today at 8 am sharp... I started out on the 10k run (the great american race against breast cancer)

there was 78 (i believe) i placed 19th.... Think i did pretty fucking good, consedering i haven't ran cross country in forever. Really wanted to be in the top 10 or closer..but had some damn good runners and the girl behind me, she gave me a hell of a good run for 19th... about the last mile or so was killer...fun none the less...Felt good...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
Well guess I will let you guys know how I did... early today at 8 am sharp... I started out on the 10k run (the great american race against breast cancer)

there was 78 (i believe) i placed 19th.... Think i did pretty fucking good, consedering i haven't ran cross country in forever. Really wanted to be in the top 10 or closer..but had some damn good runners and the girl behind me, she gave me a hell of a good run for 19th... about the last mile or so was killer...fun none the less...Felt good...
i couldent do that i would die good job :: claps ::

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
i couldent do that i would die good job :: claps ::
thanx...it was a lot of fun... everyone should run a foot race...

too much work. I walk to the refrigerator. that's enough exercise for me

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yea i agree wit htendos rage that some of u people are crzy bout this web site do some of u have lives i mena u guys post like 56 posts a day get a life some of u peopleit is un healthy to be on a computer for hours :confused:

yowatupdogg said:
yea i agree wit htendos rage that some of u people are crzy bout this web site do some of u have lives i mena u guys post like 56 posts a day get a life some of u peopleit is un healthy to be on a computer for hours :confused:
ok??? now what the fuck is your point?? :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yowatupdogg said:
i post b4 work, during lunch, and after work im on for maybe 5 hrs total unlike you who i see every time i come on you fuckin retard
go get on your short bus fucker

yeah shut the fuck up you panzie ass little fucking bitch

good job

just wanted to say good job for coming 19th :thumbsup: I've only run a marathon once and I didn't come near that well so congrats

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
get it together said:
just wanted to say good job for coming 19th :thumbsup: I've only run a marathon once and I didn't come near that well so congrats
thanx