10k run

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Well guess I will let you guys know how I did... early today at 8 am sharp... I started out on the 10k run (the great american race against breast cancer)

there was 78 (i believe) i placed 19th.... Think i did pretty fucking good, consedering i haven't ran cross country in forever. Really wanted to be in the top 10 or closer..but had some damn good runners and the girl behind me, she gave me a hell of a good run for 19th... about the last mile or so was killer...fun none the less...Felt good...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
Well guess I will let you guys know how I did... early today at 8 am sharp... I started out on the 10k run (the great american race against breast cancer)

there was 78 (i believe) i placed 19th.... Think i did pretty fucking good, consedering i haven't ran cross country in forever. Really wanted to be in the top 10 or closer..but had some damn good runners and the girl behind me, she gave me a hell of a good run for 19th... about the last mile or so was killer...fun none the less...Felt good...
i couldent do that i would die good job :: claps ::

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yea i agree wit htendos rage that some of u people are crzy bout this web site do some of u have lives i mena u guys post like 56 posts a day get a life some of u peopleit is un healthy to be on a computer for hours :confused:

Raiden_this_sux

Hoodrat
yowatupdogg said:
yea i agree wit htendos rage that some of u people are crzy bout this web site do some of u have lives i mena u guys post like 56 posts a day get a life some of u peopleit is un healthy to be on a computer for hours :confused:
ok??? now what the fuck is your point?? :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yowatupdogg said:
i post b4 work, during lunch, and after work im on for maybe 5 hrs total unlike you who i see every time i come on you fuckin retard
go get on your short bus fucker

get it together

Tenderony
good job

just wanted to say good job for coming 19th :thumbsup: I've only run a marathon once and I didn't come near that well so congrats