WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

10th

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
No gobbles yet

GOBBLES

JESSE

GOBBLES

He not here yet this sucks

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
2 hours

I WANT MY FUCKING GOBBLES

STUPID ARMY

if we was on their time

they would have to be here at 12 am

ri on the dot

give him back

growls

growls

growls

GRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
you really miss him don't ya :(

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
in my opinion..yes

edit*
in my opinion..yes

edit*
ok..please..please don't take this the wrong way at all..
i was just thinking about something and this thought popped in my head that he's real lucky to have someone like you..
if i was in a war it would feel so pointless..i wouldn't care about life or death, probly would just wanna die faster and get it over with...
but the good thing is that he's out there fighting for someone back at home...it may not be a good thing..i mean, it's war and i don't like it...but the fact your there for him would give him the strength to stay alive and return to you

so yeah.. sorry if that was offensive in anyway...i wasn't thinking bad at all...but sometimes i get thoughts like this running through my mind ...sometimes about suicide, and then there's war and how i would just not care what happens to me...but at least many out there have someone to live for

i wish the best of luck
~<3seije~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Seije said:
in my opinion..yes

edit*
in my opinion..yes

edit*
ok..please..please don't take this the wrong way at all..
i was just thinking about something and this thought popped in my head that he's real lucky to have someone like you..
if i was in a war it would feel so pointless..i wouldn't care about life or death, probly would just wanna die faster and get it over with...
but the good thing is that he's out there fighting for someone back at home...it may not be a good thing..i mean, it's war and i don't like it...but the fact your there for him would give him the strength to stay alive and return to you

so yeah.. sorry if that was offensive in anyway...i wasn't thinking bad at all...but sometimes i get thoughts like this running through my mind ...sometimes about suicide, and then there's war and how i would just not care what happens to me...but at least many out there have someone to live for

i wish the best of luck
~<3seije~

he does it cause he believes in your freedom and my freedom and the freedom of a million thousand people he will never ment

all soldiers do

................................ thats what makes them special thats why my yellow ribbions are never allowed to fade or my flag

cause of the men and woman who proudly defend my right and your rights and the right to be free........

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well hope hes back soon ( hopefully i read the post right)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
he coming home on leave in today

he should be here
its 3 hours into the 10th

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
its a real bitch when people are late isnt it?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
he should be here

lol

4 hours

its the 10th

GRowlS

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
well i fell asleep last night, hehee.. :(

so i don't know if or what happened yet but i just realized you said he was coming home i think..if so, hey that's great
hope he has a safe trip and yall can have fun together once more :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
he does it cause he believes in your freedom and my freedom and the freedom of a million thousand people he will never ment

all soldiers do

................................ thats what makes them special thats why my yellow ribbions are never allowed to fade or my flag

cause of the men and woman who proudly defend my right and your rights and the right to be free........
*With the sound of a few hundred men humming a patriotic tune*

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
*With the sound of a few hundred men humming a patriotic tune*

HE Won't be here till 8 pm

GROWLS

LOTS AND LOTS TO DOO

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Omg

He Coming Home

I Could Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jesse

Jjjj

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
he should be home by now.....................how is he?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Seije said:
don't squeeze him too hard ;)
Fuck that Seije, I'm thinking of jesse's happyness when I say "Kit, bang his eyes loose".

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
Fuck that Seije, I'm thinking of jesse's happyness when I say "Kit, bang his eyes loose".
show him love so he won't go and bang a "foriegn"