WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

$12 & change got me 3 outfitssss!!!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
I am so friggin happy!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to share. Go to Old Navy if you have any near you & check out the bargains!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

I went there today pre-black Friday rush to find something because its close and found they're having a sale on clothes (for .99 cents and $1.99! ).

Un-fuckin-believable. NOT CHEAP SHIT NOR HIGH FASHION BUT STILL...
I got a pair of cotton spandex sweatpants, a pair of denim jeans, a pair of courderoys (sp), and three cotton tops (two long sleevers & one tee) for $12. 94 tax included!!!!! (tax is like 8.75% here, might be lower where you are)

Go check it out. They had a mens rack too!! SWEET.

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
interesting ...i think thats real cool that u must be on eof those girls thats not like "well if its not expansive then its not good" very good...im impressed...not that my opinion matters

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
thanks. (guys are like that too btw)
a deal is a deal is fine with me.
i added up the regular prices and totaled $120.00 w/o tax so i got them for 90% off.
and Old Navy's not like other stores where they regularly bring in merch and rarely sell at the labeled price. they almost always do versus dept. stores.

-a day later, a $ richer, and still fuckin hapy about it :)

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
gurlgonewild said:
thanks. (guys are like that too btw)
a deal is a deal is fine with me.
i added up the regular prices and totaled $120.00 w/o tax so i got them for 90% off.
and Old Navy's not like other stores where they regularly bring in merch and rarely sell at the labeled price. they almost always do versus dept. stores.

-a day later, a $ richer, and still fuckin hapy about it :)
ya it is guys too but not as much as girls...and ive noticed guys not caring as much lately...but still lots do

magnolia

Postaholic
gurlgonewild said:
I am so friggin happy!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to share. Go to Old Navy if you have any near you & check out the bargains!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

I went there today pre-black Friday rush to find something because its close and found they're having a sale on clothes (for .99 cents and $1.99! ).

Un-fuckin-believable. NOT CHEAP SHIT NOR HIGH FASHION BUT STILL...
I got a pair of cotton spandex sweatpants, a pair of denim jeans, a pair of courderoys (sp), and three cotton tops (two long sleevers & one tee) for $12. 94 tax included!!!!! (tax is like 8.75% here, might be lower where you are)

Go check it out. They had a mens rack too!! SWEET.
my sister works at Old Navy. Imagine getting 40% off on top of that. Yeah, it's cool. I love their clothes too.