WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

12 year old whigger named C4sp3er on Myspace!

Waiting For My Life To End.. So While Im Here Imma Make It Damn Good , Clubbin , Girls, Games , WHATEVA.. I HAVE A BROKEN HEART AND I DO WUT THE FUCK IMMA DO .. I DONT HAVE MUSCLES SOO? IM WAITING FOR ACCEPTION FROM THE GIRL I LIKE... IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD LOOKING GIR
Fuck reading that I hate it when Every Word Is Capitilized Its So Damn Annoying.

Phantom said:
Fuck reading that I hate it when Every Word Is Capitilized Its So Damn Annoying.
All caps, and all one big, jumbled, 300 word sentence.

Funny thing is, that looks like some kid I know named Adrien.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
he looks annoying..atleast your 11-15 year old hormoneteens don't write like this "OmG HoW ArE YoU DoIn? OmG LiKe It'S sOo CoOl" I hate that..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
He says he's all upset.. and please leave a comment... No-one has..

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
most people gave up reading it. /shrugs

Descent

Hella Constipated
Stardust said:
he looks annoying..atleast your 11-15 year old hormoneteens don't write like this "OmG HoW ArE YoU DoIn? OmG LiKe It'S sOo CoOl" I hate that..
AlTeRnAtInG cApS aRe CoOl, EvErYoNe KnOwS tHaT. iT's ThE nEw BlAcK iN tExTiNg.

über pwner

Stfu was I talking to u?
Retarted wigger said:
I Was A Messed Up Baby
Yea, i bet!
Retarted wigger said:
I Told My Parents That Y Didnt They Let Me Die When I Was In Intencive Care But Of Course They Wouldnt..
Wtf! Idiot... I Told My Parents That Y Didnt... omg...
Retarted wigger said:
But Then Yrs Later When I Was 13 I Was In Jr H.S In Brooklyn I Used To Cut School All Da Time I Became A Bad Kid, And I Seen This Girl That My Body Made Me Crawl In A Ball Lol
...yea real funny... idiot...

I see what hes doing, its all a "rap", a rap that is as good as my poo, that i guess goes with the beat of the song...

24 years old
Education: High school

He says hes 24 and in highschool! LMAO!

sadly...
C4SP3R has 8 friends.
cRazy wolf!
xXtweettiiixX
jessica
Alexander
DiAmAnT3cHulA
only he got the key 2 ma heart<33
Amber