WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

12ish need not apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You know what this place needs? Besides an enima....
A fucking 18+ only forum.
The 12ish Newbspawn are taking over.

Mom did this...
Who stole my pb&j from my lunch...
My sister beats me up......crap!

What the fuck!

:D :gun: :redface: :bomb: :p Pbbbt..

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:

Mom did this...

What the fuck!

and then ther was a stupid idea

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I wish you two would just go fuck and get this over with..

Descent

Hella Constipated
I wish you two would just go fuck and get this over with..
Now THAT's what I call entertainment ;).

Also, that forum is a bad idea. We have people like me, NoSubstance, and Deus_Ex_Machina who are much smarter than your average 18 and under junkies. If you do make the forum, don't exclude us, or you will ph33r teh wrath of teh l33t h4xx0rz.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jstager said:

Also, that forum is a bad idea. We have people like me, NoSubstance, and Deus_Ex_Machina who are much smarter than your average 18 and under junkies. If you do make the forum, don't exclude us, or you will ph33r teh wrath of teh l33t h4xx0rz.
hehe: what are you going to do, crash my shit system?

Descent

Hella Constipated
That was a joke...To be honest, I cannot even hack, but maybe those two can ;).

okay I am 16 and I dont bitch about brothers and sisters and parents cause I DONT LIVE WITH THEM!! so dont tell me all this...18+...thats gay...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
If that's the best argument you can come up with, then you just helped prove GF's point too.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
If that's the best argument you can come up with, then you just helped prove GF's point too.
...and shes ghey....???
Maybe 18+ wont geht it for you inspiring adults,how 'bout an IQ test at the door then?

Skitch0o0 said:

umm..child I dont understand you...I wasnt trying to argue... so I dont know what you are talking about... I was STATEING a point.

jstager said:

you will fear the wrath of the elite whores?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Halfpintrocker said:
okay I am 16 and I dont bitch about brothers and sisters and parents cause I DONT LIVE WITH THEM!! so dont tell me all this...18+...thats gay...
Yea, but you're a chick, so that automatically gets you a ticket into the mens club. ;)

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Halfpintrocker said:
umm..child I dont understand you...I wasnt trying to argue... so I dont know what you are talking about... I was STATEING a point.
"Wah, 18+ is gay just because I said so." That's not a point. That's you whining. If you don't know the difference, grow up and hopefully it'll become more clear.

Also, I never said you were trying to "argue". The point was, you were trying to say that an 18+ section shouldn't be done. Your supporting argument was that it is simply because it's "gay". In this context, an "argument" is a statement used to support your previous statement. A "claim", if you will.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
jstager said:
Also, that forum is a bad idea. We have people like me, NoSubstance, and Deus_Ex_Machina who are much smarter than your average 18 and under junkies.
That's exactly why the forum should be 18+, to keep the pubescent slapnuts out.

jstager said:
If you do make the forum, don't exclude us, or you will ph33r teh wrath of teh l33t h4xx0rz.

More like "feel the lips of the eunich lamers".

Another poser, talkin' the talk, but can't walk the walk.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I think the IQ idea was good. At registration people should be given a competancy test and have it marked by another color cube. Black for dumber than a bag of stupid, green for regular, and red and above for geniuses...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If you do make an 18+ forum, you'll have a lot of people lying about their age... but since I wouldn't be able to read it, it most likely wouldn't bother me more than passingly.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:

Mom did this...

What the fuck!

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
If you do make an 18+ forum, you'll have a lot of people lying about their age... but since I wouldn't be able to read it, it most likely wouldn't bother me more than passingly.

You are the only kid I would let in. You are not retarded like the rest of the babies. You could say you were there under my p[arental guidance. Since I am someones parent, and you are someones kid, It would be ok. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.