WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

14 and confused#2

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
"friends"

My "best friend" who is constantly making me feel like shit, told me that if i hang out with other people, him and my other friends,(who seem to agree with him)are going to ditch me. Personally,i would rather have them gone,because i like my other friends a lot more,but the problem is that my friend is a hypocrit, he said"dont bother coming back" yet,later the same day when i tel him to fuk off,he (i swear to-insert religeous idol here-) he cried. and said" come on we can start over" id rather be around them anymore,but i cant get away.....any ideas, talking doesnt work so you know

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ok 1 your 14?? dude dump her theres plenty more at that age and at 14 there isnt love yet..
2 try to use ENGLISH "kno" is not a word and neither is "sais"

bnccoder

Postaholic
If you're that shallow and selfish then dump her. If not chances are the payoff will be worth the wait.

well they are not worth hanging with, stay away, even if he/she cries. i don't think they took your feelings seriously when they decided to drop you as a friend. at your age their are many other people you can meet. don't be the dog they have to walk over and kick around, walk away and don't look back. i know easier said then done :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Nymphchick said:
well they are not worth hanging with, stay away, even if he/she cries. i don't think they took your feelings seriously when they decided to drop you as a friend. at your age their are many other people you can meet. don't be the dog they have to walk over and kick around, walk away and don't look back. i know easier said then done :(
but you can be that horny lil chihuahua humpting away..

Fuck 'em(in a completely nonsexual way of course). They aren't worth it. Don't take shit from people (especially from any guy that would cry because you told him to fuck off). Give them one more chance maybe but if they persist in being jerk offs then forget them. It seems to me you have other, better friends.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
LEAVEMEALONE said:
My "best friend" who is constantly making me feel like shit, told me that if i hang out with other people, him and my other friends,(who seem to agree with him)are going to ditch me. Personally,i would rather have them gone,because i like my other friends a lot more,but the problem is that my friend is a hypocrit, he said"dont bother coming back" yet,later the same day when i tel him to fuk off,he (i swear to-insert religeous idol here-) he cried. and said" come on we can start over" id rather be around them anymore,but i cant get away.....any ideas, talking doesnt work so you know
He's gay and wants to ass fuck you! He dreams about it every night and can't get you out of his head!

Take one for the team and give him a piece! it'll make the both of you happy!

swizeguy said:
ok 1 your 14?? dude dump her theres plenty more at that age and at 14 there isnt love yet..
I'm sorry but you're an ignorant fuck :).

That said, you're right about the rest.

Back on topic: ditch your assholes friends :confused:

swizeguy said:

I'm sorry but you're an ignorant fuck :).

That said, you're right about the rest.

Back on topic: ditch your assholes friends :confused:
From the technical point of view swize is correct. The human brain doesnt fully develop itself love and emotional-wise until the ages of 18 through to early 20's.

LEAVEMEALONE said:

call em a two faced bastard
try to kick his ass and make it known that u are not taking any shit