WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

14 and confused

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
Im only 14 so my stupid confusion probably doesnt seem that bad to you, but its killing me, so play along, ok...this girl i liked said she too was attracted to me. So i figured "ok, this could be good i really like her" i asked her out she said yea. Everything was fine for a while. But lately... its like she sais she loves me, but i go to her color guard practices and she wont say anything to me. So WTF im so lost, and now thanks to her, my friends are gettin mad at me cuz i hang out with the person that has an unspoken love for me. Shes 13, im 14, i mean, maybe shes just nervous, but even if she is, than still, come on WTF. Should i go out with her,..or dump her because, honestly i do love her a lot, more than i've ever loved a girl, but life honestly was a lot easier before she came. And really, is this love i wouldnt kno, its the first girl i've really liked, or loved. Heres an example of wat happens,... A couple days a go we were at my friends house, it was me and my gf and him and his gf. We were in his kitchen for a while talkin, she wouldnt say much to me, but we walked into the living room and she grabbed my arm like she wanted to hold my hand. Then.... we were sitting on his couch, and watchin a movie, she was layin on me and everything was fine, then she randomely started kissing me. When that was done she said nothing for like 2 hours, then i had to go, she didnt say bye or anything. I got home and she has her best friend call me to ask if im mad at her cuz she was freakin out that i didnt kiss her or anything when i left. And after all this happend, her best friend tells me that she loves me. Wat does that mean, she loves me , but not enough to show it ,....at all,....ever???

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Keep going with her dude, and ask her whats up.
She could be still embarrassed to be seen with you, I'm not sure, Girls @ young ages are kinda weird when it comes to relationships...

Cash21

Clitpickle
When I was your age I remember the best thing to do would be talk to her friends to find out what her deal is. Younger teens don't communicate as well SO ask her friends.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
You're 14 and she 13 and you two think you're in love, wow you guys have alot to learn. I'm almost 18 and im pretty sure that I am in love but there are still times when I have my doubts, I'm in a pretty serious relationship with my g/f and I'm so close to asking her to marry me that its not even funny but seriously your 14, get over it, move on find another chick, trust me if you take this advice you will be so much more happier, don't do like I did and think that you love every girl you ever go out with, you're 14 you have you whole life ahead of you, most of all your 14 and you can't have the slighest clue what real love is, you two might have strong feelings for one another but I would bet all the money I have that it is not love. Break it off, move on, find another chick and repeat untill you find the one that you just know with every ounce of your being that you are 100% right for each other, you're to young to be in a serious relationship anways.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I say keep going. :thumbsup: It's okay to be confused right now. It's partially because of your age and partially because it's a probably a new situation for you. By spending time with her now, you'll learn alot about girls and their nature.Of course, no matter how much you learn about them they will always find ways to confuse you.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Just ask her why she won't talk to you, But I've been in your shoes too, Just be nice to her, Maybe ask her on a date, but just like me your only 14 (I'm 13) You have a while to live and date around. So just so you know, If you really love her don't get obsesed Just take it slow dude - Skyline-Cobra

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
LEAVEMEALONE said:
Im only 14 so my stupid confusion probably doesnt seem that bad to you, but its killing me, so play along, ok...this girl i liked said she too was attracted to me. So i figured "ok, this could be good i really like her" i asked her out she said yea. Everything was fine for a while. But lately... its like she sais she loves me, but i go to her color guard practices and she wont say anything to me. So WTF im so lost, and now thanks to her, my friends are gettin mad at me cuz i hang out with the person that has an unspoken love for me. Shes 13, im 14, i mean, maybe shes just nervous, but even if she is, than still, come on WTF. Should i go out with her,..or dump her because, honestly i do love her a lot, more than i've ever loved a girl, but life honestly was a lot easier before she came. And really, is this love i wouldnt kno, its the first girl i've really liked, or loved. Please help me.
Your age is a very confusing age. Anyone who can remember what it is like to be 13 and 14 will agree. You are feeling new emotions that are hard to realize and define, and this girl issue is confusing you even more. That is ok, I promise you wont be 14 for more than a year.

Let me clue you in on something about love: When you find your true love, you wont give a shit what your buddies say or think. You will make mistakes, have your heartbroken and probably break someones heart. That is just the way it goes.

From a girls point of view, she is probably just as confused as you are. She is probably having the same problems sorting through her emotions as you are. Time is a funny thing, when you are my age, you probably wont even remember her name.

Easty

Click click boom
love is really a strong term. not sure if you mean it or not but you gotta talk to her, communication is the GREATEST thing in any relationship.