WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
three dot ellipsis's suck..

welcome anyway

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
oh ya?

that's just like your and everyone's opinion.. :D

two dot ellipsis saves time, time is money, money is god, god is great, great is..

well you get the idea.. :happysad:

Base

it's a motherfucker
how about you just don't post, that saves alot of time, like thi...(plan didn't quite work)

Hello

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Base said:
how about you just don't post, that saves alot of time, like thi...(plan didn't quite work)

Hello
true.. but i'm not really doing the two dot ellipsis to save that much time and more than anything it's just a style of writing.. i've done it for ages, in my handwriting too.
on my IM they have handwriting software, that would be cool as fuck here!! :eek:

Base

it's a motherfucker
how does that hand writing software work? do you have an electonic pad or something?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Base said:
how does that hand writing software work? do you have an electonic pad or something?
you have to give samples via the mousepad.. and then they just compose it from that when you type.. at least that's how i understand it, i don't use it one of my friends does.. i'll ask him if you want, or just go to hotmail IM and check it out.. ;)

Base

it's a motherfucker
thats great thanks, ill have a look for it. I wouldn't beable to use it myself just yet. I have to come to the network library where i am. Thanks Void, seems as though it could be alot of fun. :thumbsup:

Spikey

Supreme Leader
::wave:: fucker

Last edited by a moderator:

whatdoyouwantho

does your ass hurt?
why are you praying to allah. I thought that was a hoax.

and why would people not last here? is this place shit or something? hope not

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
whatdoyouwantho said:
why are you praying to allah. I thought that was a hoax.

and why would people not last here? is this place shit or something? hope not
your moms a hoax.
so is your sex :eek:

well cum shit licking, mouse fucking , cuntjuice drinking faggot

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome to insanity central, fucker! :D