WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines 15-year old boy gets stabbed to death over Ipod

Jung

???
Premium
canadian_pov said:
it actually isnt comparable, there is crime, yes, but nothing like the number of murders, this may have to do with the higher rates of gun ownership
I'm sure handgun ownership is a small factor, but most murders are committed with illegal guns anyway. It's pretty simple though; obviously a lower number of people will mean less crime. To say it's not comparable in silly, especially after you just compared them. :p
canadian_pov said:
she probably uses itunes too much
We don't talk about piracy here; I've edited your post. Please read the rules if you haven't already.

Also, stay on topic. This thread isn't about who spends how much on iTunes; it's about the news article posted above. If you can't stay on topic then don't post.

junglizm said:
I'm sure handgun ownership is a small factor, but most murders are committed with illegal guns anyway. It's pretty simple though; obviously a lower number of people will mean less crime. To say it's not comparable in silly, especially after you just compared them. :p
We dont' talk about piracy here; I've edited your post. Please read the rules if you haven't already.
im talking about the crime rate per capita, not the # of murders in total
sry about the limewire thing

Jung

???
Premium
canadian_pov said:
im talking about the crime rate per capita, not the # of murders in total
Well then, you never specified that in your post.

It's ok.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I can't wait till someone try to sue apple for this. That will be the adults way of being fucking ridicules. Did you hear about that lady who's sueing nasa for trying to blow up the metor. She says they upset the cosmos and she was affected and wants 333 million in damages. Fuck I might have to get a headache to.

Hater808 said:
I can't wait till someone try to sue apple for this. That will be the adults way of being fucking ridicules. Did you hear about that lady who's sueing nasa for trying to blow up the metor. She says they upset the cosmos and she was affected and wants 333 million in damages. Fuck I might have to get a headache to.
i think there's already a thread about that.....

Slacker

Postaholic
Well all i know is that i won't ever get an Ipod or any Mp3 player. I'm just not that interested in music enough.

Jung

???
Premium
I guess nobody is going to stay on topic, so whatever...
Linksy said:
Well my freind said she had one and sdaid she spent over $200 dollars in one month. I don't know why she did, but i just don't want to spend that kind of money for music.
I spend at least $200 on music every month. At least. I buy a lot of vinyl, and I usually buy about 10 CDs a month, as well as pay for music downloads. I like supporting the artists I like, and music is pretty much my life.

Slacker

Postaholic
junglizm said:
I guess nobody is going to stay on topic, so whatever...
I spend at least $200 on music every month. At least. I buy a lot of vinyl, and I usually buy about 10 CDs a month, as well as pay for music downloads. I like supporting the artists I like, and music is pretty much my life.
Cool i support your love of music its just that i am low on money this time of year so i limit on what i spend my money on. :thumbsup:

Bullshit like this is what makes the world suck so bad, pussys that can't handle their own fights carry knives with them then end up killing someone just because their a wimp who can't fist fight. Where I grew up in Arkansas we were allowed to have pocket knives in school, and yes we had lots of fights but I can't remember ever hearing anything about a weapon used. I just don't know WTF is wrong with people today.....

scrap_the_munky said:
Bullshit like this is what makes the world suck so bad, pussys that can't handle their own fights carry knives with them then end up killing someone just because their a wimp who can't fist fight. Where I grew up in Arkansas we were allowed to have pocket knives in school, and yes we had lots of fights but I can't remember ever hearing anything about a weapon used. I just don't know WTF is wrong with people today.....
you think the world sucks because of pussies who use knives?
shit like this is what makes the world suck so bad, but not because of that. u have to be really fucking greedy to want an ipod that bad. you have to have no compassion whatsoever to kill a 15 year old kid over something so trivial. the world sucks because people are immoral.

poor kid.. you know sometimes i wish someone wouldve just bought a damn ipod for the kid, i mean... $200? or a life.

scrap_the_munky said:
dude what school allows you too carry pocket knives? was there any kills at your school? our school doesnt even freaking let us have our shirts untucked let alone carry a pocket knife.

OMGROFFLECOPTER

Banned - What an Asshat!
People expect there to be no racism when things like this happen.

A group of uneducated, underpriveleged Minorities steal the sneakers, backpacks, and ipods of a few kids, and people still wonder why nobody likes a ....well. You know.