WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

1st post.... stupid boyfriend

vixen

Hoodrat
so my boyfriend and i have been dating for only about a month and a half... we started going out after we went to prom together. and well basically now he is being an ass. he doesnt call me, unless i dont call him. he makes me feel like im an inconvienence (sp)

last night for example, he was supposed to come over after work and have dinner, i call him, he says he is too tired.... excuse me... who just went out and worked all fucking day, and YOU are tired? all you did was sleep... god... i hate that. he is always too tired or too this or too that.

so i got home from work tonight at 1030 and its now 1130 ive basically been online since then, and has he IMed me? nope, he is too fucking good for that..

im just sick of his shit... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

See, there's your problem. If he's the type of guy that would do something as stupid as go to prom, then he's worthless. Dump his ass.

vixen

Hoodrat
lol... it was jr prom too....

but seriously.... he pisses me off...

grrrr

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea agreed, dump him, hell if ur sincere, giving, and hot ull find no problem getting another boyfriend prly better than him, he isnt worth u getting fustrated over

vixen

Hoodrat
lol

well the sad part is after i started going out with him, (right after) i got asked out by three other guys.... (GRRR) one of whom i liked, and had liked for a while before i met mike.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
wat did they say? no thz? cause i would have a hard time turning down a gurl, especially if she was ok and nice. but thas me

vixen

Hoodrat
i told them that i had just started dating someone.... i mean we all still talk... but still...

i feel like a damned fool now...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
u shouldnt feel like a fool (although i felt worse MUUUCCCHH worse but i wont get into that) im sure ull find some1 that is perfect 4 u, i know im still waiting but right now im in no rush

vixen

Hoodrat
well its not like im in a rush or anything, but i feel retarded because he knows how to contact me.. yet he hasnt...

oh did i mention that his parentals dont know about me yet???

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
no u deffintly did not, lol, well its good that ur not in a rush, but like i said dont feel retarted, cause its not ur fault that he hasnt called u, unless uve done/say something that made him feel angry/upset at u. if u havent then he is just biend a jerk, or try iming him or calling him, if he doesnt respond back THEN he is bieng an asshole and ide have to say dump him, like i said b4 he isnt worth ur time or stress

vixen

Hoodrat
thanks for your advice...

basically i am not going to call/message him and see how long it takes for him to contact me...

the only thing ive done that could make him mad is....... sex??? what?

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
sex to me wouldnt make me made at any gurl, i would actually be glad (in my eyes any guy should) so i really dont think sex is the problem here, and o yea no problem as far as the giving advice thing goes, hey thas wat this forrum is for right? sorta...

vixen

Hoodrat
sorta...

seriously the last thing we did together was we saw the movie "the notebook" and then had sex

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
lol, yea really y did u have sex with him... if u seem so uppset about him, actually maybe he had sex with u now hes gonna get rid of u, thas a common thing i hear it all the time, im not telling u to jump down his throat im just saying wat could be in his mind

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
sry.. im just trying to help....... il stop posting in this thread if u want me 2... (if i knew how to put a sad face i would)

vixen

Hoodrat
that was pointed at the person in front of you..

and i know what you are sayign with that. becasue well.. yeah ive kinda done it before... but this guy was supposed to be different (a friend introduced us, and she told me that he was the nicest guy ever) and he was, he was the sweetest guy id ever met.... and blah blah blah... but now he is like backing off, and im like wtf???

(It wasnt the first time we'd had sex)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
hmm well if some1 did that 2 me, (had sex then just left me) i wouldnt take it well, infact i wouldnt take it well at all, i would prly have to be left alone for like a week, i am a very emotional person, ill admit it i get offended easly, so plz dont do that to anyone else. its not right