WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

1st tatoo

Zoso

Zappafied
just got my first tatoo. talk about addictive pain! need...more...ink... i want another but im broke.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i hear ya....post up the pic of it

Lucky bastard. I havent had my first yet cause I too need mo money.

DIZNUTS

RogueSmiley said:
Lucky bastard. I havent had my first yet cause I too need mo money.
well the mean streets of philly are in need of a fresh hooker.....think u up for it?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I got my first tatoo in aksas turkey... kind of a risk one would think but they are actually pretty clean... got it retouched in gibralter... good stuff.. most painful part was the outline...

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I got my first tattoo free. :thumbsup: Was a going away gift.

I agree... post a picture.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm gonna get a tattoo and be a trendy manly-man. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS said:
well the mean streets of philly are in need of a fresh hooker.....think u up for it?
Nah i'm not up for that. (cause that sounds pretty damn gay)
It's nice that you're willing to share your corners though.

congrats on the tat, whats it of? i got mine ummmmmmm without really giving up my age 9 years ago, getting 2 more just took for ages to decide what to get. the tat guy here is an awsome artist prefers to get idea of tat, draw it for you, once it is prefected, tat you up :cool:. so with many meetings with him, i finally got my last 2 all orginized. they are gonna rock :thumbsup: yes i agree you should post a pic.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Zoso said:
just got my first tatoo. talk about addictive pain! need...more...ink... i want another but im broke.
I got my first tat about a month ago. Painful? yes. Would I do it again? No doubt about it.

This pic is from the day I got it done. Fresh from the tat shop. Saran wrap and all.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Zoso said:
Be carefull man, they're addictive. I got the one... it was going to be the ONLY one. I was getting it for a very personal reason and I'd never need another.

Now I have 3 and am working on a design with my artist for number 4.

DIZNUTS

CopyLifted said:
I got my first tat about a month ago. Painful? yes. Would I do it again? No doubt about it.

This pic is from the day I got it done. Fresh from the tat shop. Saran wrap and all.

thats hot :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zoso

Zappafied
been trying to get a pic of my tat but i cant get it from my camera to the computer. anyways, its these ambigramic initials. they are pretty cool. rightside up they say my initials, upside down they say my g/f's initials. 5 year anniversery present. ambigrams are pretty cool.

http://www.ambigram.matic.com/ambigram.htm

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I got mine when i was 17, birthday present :thumbsup: , great gift, and the one who tattooes it fills it up again for free :p

the pain oh the enjoyable pain..

that's my tattoo, I like it :)