WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

2 pubes in 1?

wocka

Clitpickle
i was looking at my newly shaved bush and i see this soar (I DONT HAVE STD) and it seems to be 2 hairs coming out of 1 root and creating some bump.. WTF. i could post some pics if u want, there would be no nudity just the 2 split hairs

Icky's right. Pluck 'em out. Or just one.

You probably have STD's...

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Hmm... well, you seem to have some penis problems along with jstager :thumbsup:

I hope it hurts like a bitch.

j/k

Descent

Hella Constipated
*COUGH*1/8th German Jew*COUGH*

I have the same problem, and it doesn't affect me. I have three in some places...

Rofl, can't wait for this guy to goto the doctors. All of 'em will jump out an scream "You've got Herpes!".

Then we he heads back to work, they'll be having a "Happy Herpes!" party. This guys gonna have some fun. Then they'll trick the intern into fucking him, and then take picture of her crying, then post the pictures on the internet and take them out of porportion :thumbsup:

I'm sorry.

John Howle

Hot Girl on Girl Action
Ingrown hairs?....only thing that makes sense besides STD's uhhh. go to the doctor or just pinch the bump like a blemish.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Magic Hobo said:
Rofl, can't wait for this guy to goto the doctors. All of 'em will jump out an scream "You've got Herpes!".

Then we he heads back to work, they'll be having a "Happy Herpes!" party. This guys gonna have some fun. Then they'll trick the intern into fucking him, and then take picture of her crying, then post the pictures on the internet and take them out of porportion :thumbsup:

I'm sorry.
i can tell you've been to them "Happy Herpes" parties :thumbsup:

wocka

Clitpickle
I DONT HAVE HERPES BITCH! lol. the bump is caused by the 2 sprouting out of 1 pore. it doesnt hurt i just noticed it while beating my meat and thought it was interesting. i cant get my camera to focus on the hair becuase my dick is way to big.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
wocka said:
I DONT HAVE HERPES BITCH! lol. the bump is caused by the 2 sprouting out of 1 pore. it doesnt hurt i just noticed it while beating my meat and thought it was interesting. i cant get my camera to focus on the hair becuase my dick is way to big.
Way to much fucking information!

No one cares for your pubes.
No one cares how big your penis is.
No one cares for you!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wow. Does everybody really examine all of their pube roots as closely as you do? Maybe you should get a hobby? I'm thinking hairdresser.

wocka

Clitpickle
it caught my attention when i felt the bump... gosh, y do u people have to be so complicating! ill show a pic if u dont kno what im talking about

wocka

Clitpickle
cuz u people think i have stds and i dont. u kno u wanna see my 2 hairs in 1 combo action :p

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Yea, I'm sure no-one here wants to see your 'region'. Icarus is right though. Either pluck them or stop having fun with dirty people.