WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

2 songs that irk the hell outta me.

Easty

Click click boom
like i was saying, these are...

get right-j lo. the song's saxophone background pounds at me head.

you don't know me-T.I. i wish this guy would learn to speak fucking english. stringing 4 words into one doesn't count.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I agree with the second one, but i think the j-lo one is ok, because that sax rythm does set it apart from all the other bullshit songs out there today...

Easty

Click click boom
found another today.

lonely-akon

fucking chipmunks

Gotta agree with you there, buddy. The chipmunks do suck.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
fucking the thong song...

is the number one song i can not stand

Easty

Click click boom
not a huge fan of r+b, liked the music video though. :cool:

BaronsCutie1669

BaronsCutie1669
other awesomely bad songs

Mariah Carey's new song... absolutely horrid. Why do they keep letting her make music? Shouldn't she be institutionalized already???

Jessica Simpson... 'nuff said. "In this skin" worst album ever!

Ashley Simpson, holy cow! She CAN NOT sing.... or dance... and WTF is up with this new "I'm an obese superstar" thing... why not hire a personal trainer and loose the keg, Ashley?

Justin Timberlake "rock your body" how bad can bad get... this song obviously takes BAD to a new level

JC Chasez "some girls dance with women"