WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines 2 teenagers jumped in front of at train

I read in the News Herald the other day and found out that 2 teens jumped in front of a train in Painsville,OH. One died the other lived. Didn't they know things get better ?:(

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
too bad we didnt get rid of two idiots that day...I have no sympathy for people who kill or try to kill themselves...its the most pussy way out I can think of.

squarehead

ass raped by IE
And what will you do! stay alive so that you can see your life fall apart even more around you! it is an option for people suffering form pain. and i respect their decision you should too. Calling other people pussy exposes your insecurity. Why dont you put yourself in their shoes and experience life as they see it? :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
squarehead said:
And what will you do! stay alive so that you can see your life fall apart even more around you! it is an option for people suffering form pain. and i respect their decision you should too. Calling other people pussy exposes your insecurity. Why dont you put yourself in their shoes and experience life as they see it? :mfinger:
Are you fucking serious? Suicide is a cop out... it's a weak thing to do; only a pussy would commit suicide.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
sarcasism
Lets really jump infront of a train, cmon now.
/sarcasism

These kids must of been drunk or something. :thumbsup:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
Smoke said:
sarcasism
Lets really jump infront of a train, cmon now.
/sarcasism

These kids must of been drunk or something. :thumbsup:
i think the word you're looking for is SARCASM, not SARCASISM

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
squarehead said:
You're right. better that then have them try to self medicate wuth heroin, and end up on public assistance, living off my hard earned money. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
How can you jump in front on a train and not die? That is a fucking miracle!

BTW: I agree with them being pussies... The guy that lived should be hang in public.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
How can you jump in front on a train and not die? That is a fucking miracle!

BTW: I agree with them being pussies... The guy that lived should be hang in public.
Nobody said the train was moving.

Some of his freinds said he wouldn't do something like that. So they think he was playing chicken...with a TRAIN.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I hate the FCC said:
Some of his freinds said he wouldn't do something like that. So they think he was playing chicken...with a TRAIN.
That's a possibility. That would also explain why the one guy survived. he just got winged perhaps. Took one in the caboose if you will.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
He didn't get de-limbed, he got de-assed, shit thats gotta hurt as well!!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
How dumb can you get. Either way, thats pretty bad. I mean on one hand the guys are trying to kill themselve's. WTF?!?! common ive had some shitty moments to but jeesh.. and then on the other hand playing chicken with a train.. hmm bright... Too bad one lived..
Dumbass

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
that's crappy and sad. ew, imagine cleaning that mess up? those poor railroad workers :( anyways, i support suicide, even assisted. call me crazy but if i'd like to die, it should be a readily available option for me.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hmmm, sounds like a lack of common sense. Yeah, dying is soo much isn't it? I mean, shit, if I die once, I might as well try to do it again, its funn, almost like a roller coaster(sense the sarcasm)

gurlgonewild said:
that's crappy and sad. ew, imagine cleaning that mess up?
I heard an unlikely story that his head and shoulders were ripped off.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I hate the FCC said:
I heard an unlikely story that his head and shoulders were ripped off.
Someone stole his dandruff shampoo? Damn, as if dying wasn't bad enough.

blw72887

Just a poster
I agree.. killing yourself is the easy way out, like they say, Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
my my way to judge.

I remember one time when i asked Jesse why he was living on the street would he spend the money he did have on drugs and getting drunk. He told me something that made me stop and think

"How would you like to wake up on a flea invested mattress under a bridge flooded by rain and know this is better then the home you left behind."

What if one of these pussies, was being molested or raped or abused at home. YOU DO NOT KNOW THEIR STORY...............

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
theres always another way....i'm gonna guess and say jesse is your husband. So he was homeless and on drugs.....and now he has a wife and a home and a job. Proving my point without even trying....thank you.