WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

2 woman

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok i have a problem, there is 2 woman that like me alot and im pretty fond of both of them... I have no clue what to do i need help please on this because i want one but i dont know who to choose or how to choose this sux man LIFE SUCKS.

SpIkEyOaSs said:
Ok i have a problem, there is 2 woman that like me alot and im pretty fond of both of them... I have no clue what to do i need help please on this because i want one but i dont know who to choose or how to choose this sux man LIFE SUCKS.

Put them in a giant jar, shake it up, and watch them fight to the death. The victor, is the winner of your heart. If they both kill each other, then it wasn't meant to be.

On a more serious note, take your time, build a friendship with the both of them......patience is a virtue.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
You do realize what kind of an answer you are going to get to this problem, don't you? It's Pretty obvious what you need to do.

My advice would be to test drive them both. Maybe even at the same time, but not necessary. Which ever one rides the best is the keeper. :p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1. Which one isn't a fucking retard
2. Which one is better looking
3. Which one is easy to talk to and get along with
4. Which one is more open to sexual business, as they both should be..

care

asshole
why do you have to make a choice? 2 girls are better then 1.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Your bird in two bushes
is better than your bird in your hand

I think that's how that goes. ;)

care is somewhat right... don't get into anything serious, but spend some time with each of them... after a week or two you may notice that have a better feeling about one of them