WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

2 year old...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Ok i was babysitting, and the parents decided not to tell me that the baby is not trained to go to the bath room. So i was putting her cloths on to go to bed, and did not put on a diaper. she goes to bed and wakes up about an hour later. I go up there to check on her and find out that there is shit and piss everywhere.

I just thought to myself, WTF... I am getting paid extra for this shit. I hate having to clean messes like this, but its a baby so i should have expected it. But the other thing is that they should have told me that the baby was not potty trained.

When they got home they saw that i was still cleaning up the mess and they forgot to tell me that she wasent potty trained. They gave me an extra dollar for cleaning up the mess. i was kinda expecting more, who cares.

I learned that you always ask a lot of questions before you start babysitting. My new rule is, that i only wacth kids that have been fully potty trained, and will let me know when they have to use the restroom. shesh......people these days!!

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I could never babysit. I'm not really a kid person. So kudos to you for being able to do stuff like that.

har-har-har

I am laughter.
i can babysit, my parents forced me to take the babysitting course when i didn't want to do it!

shep

Local alcoholic
That my friend is the funniest thing i have read all day,cheers.Sounds like a shitty deal :thumbsup:

har-har-har

I am laughter.
were you talking to me or darth vader, because what happened to darth vader was alot shittier

shep

Local alcoholic
Darth vader(forgot the quote)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Sounds fun...my mom told me one time I got mad as a kid and rubbed crap all over the wall in my room. Also, I jumped on my sister when she was 2 and I was 5 and caused her to have a hernia(sp?)...yea I was an evil little child.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
No bedtime accidents...that means you'll probably want to only babysit kids that are 6+, which is about the age they decide they don't like babysitters unless they've got a nice rack. Hmm...maybe you'll do just fine. Anyways, just do to the kids what I do to the dogs. Let em run around in the back yard a while before going to bed, chances are good they'll let themselves go out there.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
personally I like kids and I'm pretty good with them. A little incentive + subtle cooperation to their desires never hurts.

I agree, though. Any kid under the age of 6 is gonna be hell to watch/raise...it's just a well-known fact.

Try the subtle intimidation method..not sure how it would work, but why not?

I was also an evil child, I beat up the other kids in pre-school and didn't listen to a single damned thing the teachers told me if I didn't like it..the belt did me some good.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well that sucks Darth, you'd think that was essential "need to fucking know" information. Was your security clearance too low? Maybe the EXECUTOR scared them shitless and they ran out as fast as they could. Too bad it didn't scare the kid shitless huh?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
har-har-har said:
i can babysit, my parents forced me to take the babysitting course when i didn't want to do it!
theres babysitting classes??? wtf? i didnt know that....

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
LiberatioN said:
Sounds fun...my mom told me one time I got mad as a kid and rubbed crap all over the wall in my room. Also, I jumped on my sister when she was 2 and I was 5 and caused her to have a hernia(sp?)...yea I was an evil little child.
That is what you call the devil child!

Nice one liberation, keep up the good work!