WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

20 minutes of my life gone. It was so worth it.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Cool. Now go beat FFX in 15 minutes.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Whoa...

I should really upload my video of beating Lava Reef Zone Act 1 with 330 rings, but I don't have any video capturing input :(.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Wow, too bad they used in-game cheats to get past various doors. :happysad:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Wow, too bad they used in-game cheats to get past various doors. :happysad:
Those are game glitches that almost everyone knows about...

I collected 330 rings the legit way though - I would get a shield, collect rings, and then as soon as I lost a shield I would become Hyper Sonic and get to the nearest bonus stage and score a shield there, because after you exit you are no longer Hyper Sonic. I had to repeat this cycle like this because as Hyper Sonic for every second you're alive you lose one ring, and trust me, it adds up quickly.

Anyone watch the video of Billgates at CES? I realize it's old but man that shit was HILARIOUS! Conan O'brian is making fun of the richest man in the world right to his face.

Descent

Hella Constipated
"I guess that's why we're not shipping Windows 98 yet..."

"Absolutely...Absolutely!"

Slacker

Postaholic
Holy shit that was awesome! I have that game and the shit that he did I didn't even know was possible! That was funny and awesome. :repped:

star99ers

One of a kind
That was crazy when he started using the exploits. The crazy long jumps were the best.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cool. As a fan of mario games that was pretty funny :D

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Sonic 2 on mega drive was the ultimate game eva!! Especially wen u became super sonic!!

Earthworm jim rocks aswell tho

Descent

Hella Constipated
esxho said:
Sonic 2 on mega drive was the ultimate game eva!! Especially wen u became super sonic!!

Earthworm jim rocks aswell tho
Word. Over here in North America the MegaDrive is known as the Genesis.

Sonic 2 was the first game I ever played, and among the best as well.

Oh man...I even have the very same cartridge I played that fateful day, at three years old :D. I remember when Sonic 2 was the cat's ass! That was the most stunning thing I ever saw on a piece of electronic equipment. Hooked for life.

19 65 9 17 Start A+Start

4 1 2 6

And Earthworm Jim was fucking hilarious. "COW LAUNCHED!"

Slacker

Postaholic
I went looking for that game around my house and I couldn't find it. Then I remember my little nephew's friend stole it. :(

JCdecaux

Your Friend in the Fridge
man so what!
I can beat DDR in 13 mins!!!!!
(i was joking i swear)