WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

2005 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yeah, I am a college basketball freak. Anybody care to talk about their brackets? I've got Illinois out of Chicago, it will be hard for anybody to beat em, although OK State/Arizona winner has a chance.

UNC out of Syracuse, Not too much competition there either.

Georgia Tech out of Albuquerque. Tough region, many teams have a chance. I see Pittsburgh beating Pacific, and then upsetting Washington in the second round. Louisville, Texas Tech, Gonzaga... all have a chance. Wake Forest is extremely overrated in my opinion. Could lose to either West Virginia/Creighton or Texas Tech/Gonzaga.

Syracuse out of Austin, my upset special region. A lot of shit could go down here, I dont see why MSU couldn't be upset by a talented Old Dominion team, Niagara, Iowa, Vermont... this region is ripe for the higher seeded picking. Duke will lose, everything can't ride on Reddick's shoulders forever...

Oh, and if the managment will let me, I'd like to link to an article I wrote for Mop Squad Sports.

So lets hear what the rest of you NCAA freaks have to say.

I just picked my brackets (got ten bucks on those bitches). I'm not gonna go in depth just cuz I'm fuckin lazy and if anyone cares to know they can ask. My final four are: Illinois, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, and Kentucky. I got Illinois takin out North Carolina in the finals.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Alright!! Another one who picks Georgia Tech out of Albuquerque! Everyone thinks I'm nuts for that (They all cream themselves over Wake Forest... heh... idiots). Nice picks, ROS. I also have the Illini over the Tar Heels in the final. Are you copying me? ;)

tbsrk said:
Are you copying me? ;)
Of course I am. I am simply a brainless drone who likes to go with what the consensus says. Actually, my picks just came to me while I was listening to Slipknot.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
reaperofsorrow said:
Of course I am. I am simply a brainless drone who likes to go with what the consensus says. Actually, my picks just came to me while I was listening to Slipknot.
You bastard. :p

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I guess so, we used to have a Sports forum, but it got merged into here during the great WTF.COM update of February 2005. Of course, that update also brought us the Tallywhacker Tavern, which rocks, so I guess I can't be too angry.

TIP OFF in 45 MINUTES, BITCHES!! :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
fuck.

well im done. syracuse i had in the final four.
kansas i had playing unc in the elite eight.

im fucking done.

HA. Bitches. I had Syracuse losing in the next round anyway. I've only lost Kansas and Alabama out of my Sweet Sixteen. Noone out of my Elite Eight. I only lost Alabama because I'm a fan... I picked them to lose originally but then I felt like a traitor.

ferengi

Yay fire!
......What? This isn't the National Civil Aviation Authority? What in the world is this 'basketball' you speak of?
*backs out slowly while being glared at menacingly and dodging a beer bottle being thrown at his head*

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
what a tournament! Bucknell beats Kansas, Louisville destroys Georgia Tech, UConn out, West Virginia and Wisconsin-Milwaukee in! Woweeee.