WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines 25 million for anti bush

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I heard today that a serious investor George Soros is putting 25 million dollars into "non partisan" groups nicknamed 527's (think the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth.. like i said "non partisan") anyways hes funding these groups to come with ads that are for lack of a better word "anti-bush". the republicans of course are crying foul calling Mr. Soros the "Daddy Warbucks" of the Kerry Campaign. Senator Kerry says that he has no relationship with Mr. Soros and has no intention of being indebted to Mr. Soros should he win the election.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Soros is a philanthropist, author and philosopher. He spends his own money to promote open societies. He doesn't need anything from John Kerry.

The Sinclair TV network is getting ready to air an anti-Kerry documentary on it's many tv stations 2 weeks before the election. That is something that should not be allowed to happen...

tzedek

Original Member
bigck3000 said:
the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth.. like i said "non partisan") anyways hes funding these groups to come with ads that are for lack of a better word "anti-bush".

the swift boat veterans for truth are anti-kerry. swiftvets.com Maybe you are think of the texans for truth group.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I pray to Zeus everyday so that he may allow the knaves to understand my sarcasm, ie. the liberal use of quotation marks

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
all the groups mentioned operate within the confines of the law and agreed rules of elections... if George Soros wants to spend his money on something he can... if Sinclair group decides to air an anti-kerry movie.. they can... no laws are broken... people always wanna abridge the other sides freedom of speech... it works both ways...