WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

3 best album covers?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
sabbath bloody sabbath - original gatefold vinyl.
j.p. buckle - flying lo-fi.
pavement - crooked rain, crooked rain.

Jung

???
Premium
This thread sucks unless you plan on posting the album covers. :thumbsdn:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah.. i didn't know how..

love the crystal method sleeve, a nice fresh helping of wax..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
yeh method one rawx.... ok thats it for me and silly spelled words..

Nickds7

Unprotected Sleeper
I like the cover of 'the aftermath'

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i don't know how to post my images, and i have been trying but it doesn't seem to work via 'insert image'.. and i don't want to do experiment posts for fear of the flaming..

can someone give me a clue how to post the pictures?
thanks.

and yeah i know this is lame but computers still have a few mysteries for me and even after all these years i come across a new one.. plus i'm not too proud to ask for help.

void said:
i don't know how to post my images, and i have been trying but it doesn't seem to work via 'insert image'.. and i don't want to do experiment posts for fear of the flaming..

can someone give me a clue how to post the pictures?
thanks.

and yeah i know this is lame but computers still have a few mysteries for me and even after all these years i come across a new one.. plus i'm not too proud to ask for help.
[ img]http://urlofimagehere[/img]

Or, you can just highlight the URL of your image, and click on

To get the URL of your image, right click on it and click "Properties." It would be the text near "Location"

Or something. :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
thankyou.. i'd be nice and give rep if i knew how or was even elligible (possibly not, only my second day here on wtf)

thanks.