4 1/2 days till......

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
4 1/2 days till jesse is home and what the hell do i get. My period.


UGH FUCKING UGH

HATE LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH AND I AM OUT OF CHOCOLATE

:(

*pouts*


GOBBLes
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
Well, I'm glad I'm male..

Excuse me I have to go eat some dark chocolate mousse cake, ben and jerrys, and a side of entire hershey bars..

Hows that look to you? :D I'm evil aren't I..
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
p99 said:
Well, I'm glad I'm male..

Excuse me I have to go eat some dark chocolate mousse cake, ben and jerrys, and a side of entire hershey bars..

Hows that look to you? :D I'm evil aren't I..

I FUCKING HATE U
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
63
112
_Kitana_ said:
4 1/2 days till jesse is home and what the hell do i get. My period.


UGH FUCKING UGH

HATE LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH AND I AM OUT OF CHOCOLATE

:(

*pouts*


GOBBLes
Is he comming home for like, good? Or is he just on leave? Anyway, expect a big box of German chocolates in the mail from me tomorrow. I hope u feel better from one woman to another.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
Wow...I'm really happy to hear that he's coming back!

That's great news Kit. Sucks about your period though.
 

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
457
0
16
_Kitana_ said:
he back for 15 days

well then your period should only be a factor for like 3-5 days after he gets back...it could be worse it could have started 5 days after he got home.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
it could of just waited

maybe i will get lucky and it will just be done in 3 days or so


MAYBE

Fucking stupid adamn

its his fucking falt.... seen some pussy and ate the apple
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
0
_Kitana_ said:
4 1/2 days till jesse is home and what the hell do i get. My period.


UGH FUCKING UGH

HATE LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH AND I AM OUT OF CHOCOLATE

:(

*pouts*


GOBBLes

Well at least you know you are not pregnant. just kidding. That sucks, I wont even let CL touch me when I am on mine ti is just too freaking gross.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
Skyline-Cobra said:
do you want him home to have sex or because you miss him

thats a stupid question.

You are new to the site and have not read my 1000+ poems of i miss jesse and i love him and everything. I just want to be able to make love with him again.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
_Kitana_ said:
thats a stupid question.

You are new to the site and have not read my 1000+ poems of i miss jesse and i love him and everything. I just want to be able to make love with him again.
sorry but i was asking cause you said "i want sex" so i was just asking........i don't read the peoms to much here