WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

403'ed!!

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i dont know if this has happend to you people but im confused by it...

Everytime i try to go to a forum in the E-zone i get this...

i dont know what this mean because i am not a computer wizard can somebody tell me if i should be scared?

Jung

???
Premium
Linksy said:
Parental contrals?
Um, no. 403 is a server side error code, it has nothing to do with parental controls or the like.

That said, this is an issue for Jason and BRiT, as nobody else has access to even look into it. Moving to Feedback & Suggestions.

P.S. Mr Happy, it looks like you have some spyware. You might want to clean that up, and stop using Internet Explorer.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i have a question about the firefox browser

I already have too many downloaded programs on my computer will installing this make my computer slower?

Jung

???
Premium
No, it won't effect anything other than the way you browser the interweb.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I geht the same shit after clicking out of the smilies list. It's been doing it since the site was re-vamped. I thought maybe johnny has FUCKINGDESTROYED my interwebs, but it still does it.

And no, I don't have spyware.
And yesh, I use IE teh sux.

Anybody else gehtting this?

gehtfuct said:
I geht the same shit after clicking out of the smilies list. It's been doing it since the site was re-vamped. I thought maybe johnny has FUCKINGDESTROYED my interwebs, but it still does it.

And no, I don't have spyware.
And yesh, I use IE teh sux.

Anybody else gehtting this?
I get it and I have FireFox. Sometimes I get some page from Red Hat Linux saying the site is being repaired. :thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC said:
I get it and I have FireFox. Sometimes I get some page from Red Hat Linux saying the site is being repaired. :thumbsdn:
Yep, I get it too from time to time. :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
I Hate The FCC said:
I only mentioned Firefox because of the search bars on his IE. That's not what's causing this; something on the server is configured wrong.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i tried firefox and it froze up for often then usual so im back to internet explorer

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
it froze up MORE often then usual

my bad typos are hittin me hard today

Jung

???
Premium
No, I got what you meant, I'm just surprised Firefox froze up on you.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
its probly cause i got a old computer... hey two more posts untill im able to use the arcade! hooraa