WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

.45 Ammo

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well I need to find some cheap ass ammo for my .45 ACP. I've found some for ~15¢/rd. I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen any, recently, for cheaper. I've also seen WWII surplus ammo for ~16¢/rd. But who wants to shoot 63-year-old ammo?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
www.cheaperthandirt.com
are good, depends on the grain obviously..

i don't know of the top of my head any prices as i only use 9mm, and get given all mine by rambo-in-law..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Well I need to find some cheap ass ammo for my .45 ACP. I've found some for ~15¢/rd. I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen any, recently, for cheaper. I've also seen WWII surplus ammo for ~16¢/rd. But who wants to shoot 63-year-old ammo?
You live in Indiana. There's a hillbilly gunshop around every corner. Quit being a cheap-ass and just buy some shells. It's not like a box will mature in ten years. In the end you'll just blow them all anyhoo. Go ahead and geht two or three hundred shells and wake up that sleepy town. :D

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I've already got 200...

But they cost ~20¢/rd. If I could find ammo for <=15¢/rd. , I'd save $50 per thousand.

That's a savings of 25%.