WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

47th anuual grammy

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
can suck a fat dick. I am watching this shit because my daughter wants to see all the stars. the commercials suck. the show is old and boring.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
can suck a fat dick. I am watching this shit because my daughter wants to see all the stars. the commercials suck. the show is old and boring.
No way! That red carpet show on E! with that ole bag'o'bones Joan Rivers and her slunt daughter, now there's a good show to see some stars!

If you can tolerate it!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
thank god its 9 pm...bed time...now I can watch anaconda. shitty movie, but still better than the grammys

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
thank god its 9 pm...bed time...now I can watch anaconda. shitty movie, but still better than the grammys

I hear ANACONDAS is equally as good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Actually I haven't the slightest! But I know Ice Cube dodged the bullet on that one! :gun:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
Thank you. I was truly hoping that i wouldnt come in here to see, "Wow! So many celebreties being honored! It's so nice. And they all look so wonderful. HURRAH FOR LORD OF TEH RINGS!!! It should win every year."

There's nothing I despise more than celebreties celebrating their own fucking shit, especially when most of it sucks dick. Sucks a fat dick, that is.