WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

5 out of 4 people have fraction problems

Just wanna say... nothing. Anyway today's thought- If knowledge is power and time is money- takt the definition of power in physics- Power= work/time

Substitute Knowledge for power and time for money- then manipulate the equation to solve for money(time)

You'll find that as knowledge(power) approaches zero, money(time) approaches infinity- regardless of work accomplished- hence, this is why Bill Gates so fucking filthy rich.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you over time = cunt.

welcome.

mice.

shipster87

What the meaning of is is
There are 2 kinds of people...

Those who divide people into groups...

And those who don't.

toti

will rep for food
:p 4 out of 5 people agree you wont last for more then 2 days :D

There are two kinds of people in the world.

The idiots and the assholes.

You fall into the first category.

toti

will rep for food
there is actualy three groups of people
the dicks
the pussys
and the assholes
i think oyu all know where this is going ;)
but you my little shoer buddy fall into all 3:cool:

toti

will rep for food
BklynCannonball said:
Actually there are 5...the ones who can't spell asshole.

and the ones who cant count .. 3+1 = 4 :happysad:

Easty

Click click boom
shipster87 said:
There are 2 kinds of people...

Those who divide people into groups...

And those who don't.
There are 2 kinds of ranters...

Those who resurrect threads...

And those who don't.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
there are 10 kinds of people in this world

those that can count in binary, and those that can't.

welcome glue-huffing meatbag. have a good time.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
One who can count, and ones who can.

FYI Max+Power= 2/5 of a whole junior condom.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
9/10 idiots like you who create Welcome Wagon threads never come back. Please be one of them.

Avidity

Definitaly not an illuminati agent. Move along.
If knowledge=power, you are about as weak as Woody Allen fighting China

diabetes_sux said:
Just wanna say... nothing. Anyway today's thought- If knowledge is power and time is money- takt the definition of power in physics- Power= work/time

Substitute Knowledge for power and time for money- then manipulate the equation to solve for money(time)

You'll find that as knowledge(power) approaches zero, money(time) approaches infinity- regardless of work accomplished- hence, this is why Bill Gates so fucking filthy rich.
....(continuing what forgot to be stated)...

Thereby creating a philosophic construct of randomly bastardized and amalgamated quotes and pretty words puked from proffesionals throughout all time to make the middle and lower class seem like they have a shot.
Please exhibit chart "A" as I spout out more feces than a "Pot-O-Gold" truck after a rock concert filled wit laxatives.

Chart "A"
:clock: + :aship:=:toilet:

This constitutes more typos than a deranged illiterate with a mallet and keyboard could produce. Thus causing the engorging intelligent poster's veins with large amounts of blood and thereby causing cranial combustion via stupid post. Ingenius! I congratulate myself!:sarcasm:

In all seriousness, Welcome to the fun that is flames, debates, and utter nonsense. You should fit right in! :D