5 Senses

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
If you had to choose to keep only ONE of your senses which would it be and why?

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I think I would be FAR too annoyed if I weren't able to see. I would miss being able to hear, though.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
nono u can keep only 1.....if u want sight that means u lose taste,hearing, touch and smell

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
DIZNUTS said:
nono u can keep only 1.....if u want sight that means u lose taste,hearing, touch and smell
That's what I'm saying, I think I would choose sight, because not being able to see for more than a day would drive the shit out of me. However, in a week or less, I'd no doubt get pissed off that I couldn't hear, and gouge my eyes out. Does that mean I get my hearing back? :cool:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Dude think about it. It would have to be touch. I don't mind all the others but I want to at least be able to feel having sex.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
bnccoder said:
Dude think about it. It would have to be touch. I don't mind all the others but I want to at least be able to feel having sex.
Neh, I think the passion would still be as great, and you'd still get a rush of adrenaline and hormones that would be pleasureable without any feeling sensation.

Besides, at least I can see my honey, you're left not knowing whether she's a cow.

shep

Local alcoholic
bnccoder said:
yeah,but what if you are pumping some dude in the ass?You can adapt better with sight,You can see,it's a must :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
You can still feel. Looks can be decieveing but you can tell alot about what a person looks like by touching them. You can feel an adam's apple and you get to feel heat, moisute, heart beats, feel their breath on your skin. Its kinda hard to confuse a woman's body with a guy's.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
bnccoder said:
Yeah but you'd never be able to get her into bed. You can hear her to talk to her, and you can't see her to gesticulate... so you'd feel what? Your hand?

I'd just off myself. 1 out of 5? That's not nearly enough to make life worth living... gotta have 2 at a bare minimum.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
bnccoder said:
You can still feel. Looks can be decieveing but you can tell alot about what a person looks like by touching them. You can feel an adam's apple and you get to feel heat, moisute, heart beats, feel their breath on your skin. Its kinda hard to confuse a woman's body with a guy's.
Yeah. How're you gonna hear the dudes telling you she used to be a guy? Better yet, how're you gonna scope out chicks in the first place... :/
Better find you a nice warm sweating, breathing blow-up doll, and fuck it til you die. I'll punch you once in the nose if the doll is hot, twice if it's ugly. Seven times if I couldn't find a doll with all those specifications.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
bnccoder said:
OK OK I give just shoot me. I don't want to live with only one.
Sucker, you chose feeling, so every millimeter or my bullet is going to be quite palpable, but you can't see or hear it coming. Every slight breeze now you will jump at the thought: It this it? Where will it Come from? When? GOD, WHEN?!

Now, convert!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Don't bring logic into this. It was a totally harmless thread untill you brought in logic.

rcarhar said:
so every millimeter or my bullet
your 3mm penis? Is that what you're refering to?