WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

50 Cent Sues...

Slacker

Postaholic
50 Cent Sues

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- 50 Cent has sued three video production companies, alleging they used footage from an interview without honoring an agreement to make a charitable donation.

The 28-year-old rapper, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, alleges that he agreed to do an interview with Czar Entertainment Inc. about Kelvin Martin, a 1980s criminal who went by the street name 50 Cent. He says the free interview was to be used for a video series to be called "Infamous Times."

In return, the company agreed to make a donation to Martin's family or to 50 Cent's charity, the G-Unity Foundation, according to the lawsuit, filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court.

The lawsuit contends that Czar Entertainment failed to make the donation and instead used the footage for a DVD called "The Original 50 Cent: The True Story of the Legend Who Inspired the Biggest Name in Rap."

Representatives at Czar Entertainment couldn't be reached for comment early Wednesday.

50 Cent is seeking a court order barring Czar Entertainment and co-defendants Vision Plant Pictures and Premo Pictures from selling the DVD. The lawsuit also seeks unspecified damages and any profits from the video

Here it is < Click It

What do you think???

keebs

Particinator
i think that 50 is doing the right thing if he takes the money that he is sueing for and donates that.

Slacker

Postaholic
yea, and they didnt even ask them to put that on that movie they should of made him sign a release form. 50 cent was making a donation instead they used it for a documentery

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am not a fan of 50 cents. I wonder what his organization focus on. :confused:
hot clothes,hot hos,fast cars and cuban cigars :D yea i think he should sue :thumbsdn: