WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines $500,000 of your tax dollars...

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
Wow another retarded america government spending spree!! "HEY GUYS LETS GIVE THAT GIRL 10 MILLION DOLLARS TO SHOW HER BOOBIE :O:O" Im shure they have done something like that before.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Disadvantaged-c said:
Wow another retarded america government spending spree!! "HEY GUYS LETS GIVE THAT GIRL 10 MILLION DOLLARS TO SHOW HER BOOBIE :O:O" Im shure they have done something like that before.
Isn't that what happened to Cuddles, but replace the word dollars with rep? :happysad:

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Now how the fuck did they spend 500.000$ on that? I have also done some irbrushing and other arts in my time and if that (not even that well done) salmon costed half a million I´d quit studying this instant.50.000 maybe, and even there´s air...

Now where can I sign up to paint the next ship called "seagull"?

Toukin

Flame Bait
I personally think the gouvernment should atleast not tell us this shit it just makes them look like bigger idotsthey complain about not enough money to fund school and shit then spend 500k to paint a plane *sighs*

Bajook

Fresh Meat
flying fish

well hows pike place market gonna top this one?