11 years for what?
Life is stupid.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
April 1st we filed for divorce.
May 4th we finalized it.
11 years for what?
Life is stupid.
Some times, things don't work out. People change or whatever. Life IS stupid but you have to overcome the obstacles and keep on keepin' on.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
The pulling force we call time shall take you forward onto the end of all things, but until then you must continue with it. As the path time paves is infinite the road itself is made of gold, it is our job to either walk upon the paved dirt or stop and sweep the road until the gold is revealed. The choice is up to you to: move on as fast as possible filthy and exhausted; take your time to sweep off the road and and walk upon it forward; or Scrub the road with a never-before seen precision while time turns you to dust achieving nothing but a inch of gold that looks just as clean as it had been after 5 minuets of sweeping albeit slightly shinier.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't wanna sound insensitive but it is kind of what I do. Now that you are on parole, why not go find a fresh cellie and get a conjugal going on the nearest commode?

Done.

Jiraffe

Carrying That Weight
Hey geht. Finally a familiar person.

I have no drive to do so. I'm just focusing on personal goals for now. I'm honestly just kind of tired, you know?

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
Hey geht. Finally a familiar person.

I have no drive to do so. I'm just focusing on personal goals for now. I'm honestly just kind of tired, you know?
Hang in there bro. As you've obviously already figured out, use it as an opportunity to focus on yourself.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
As The Crawling Chaos calls upon our mortal flesh to become one with him, and Mind of the Architects finishes his escape from the endless void, all of our choices with be undone. The oblivion will swallow infinity and physical matter will become part of his reign, hail bringer of insanity, mouth less monstrosity.
His never ending, orchestrated symphony will destroy all sanity.